The status of the league

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tymier

02-05-2013

It's also hilarious that I got a -1 for my previous post, Just goes to show how much of a ****** you really are. You had the audacity to vote down my post. Go find something do instead of trying to force your ideals on others on forums. How weak of a person can you really be? That statement can define your every bit of what a person you are. Just think about it, go make some friends not more enemies.

adc

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tymier View Post
It's also hilarious that I got a -1 for my previous post, Just goes to show how much of a ****** you really are. You had the audacity to vote down my post. Go find something do instead of trying to force your ideals on others on forums. How weak of a person can you really be? That statement can define your every bit of what a person you are. Just think about it, go make some friends not more enemies.
He downvoted your post because it didn't contribute at all. In fact, since it rips your heart to shreds so much, I've considerately downvoted both this post and the post he did, just for you. Enjoy!

Le MowMow

02-05-2013

LOL. It's funny because I haven't upvoted/downvoted anything. Tymier, you responded back to my original post with a sentence dealing with master Yi, a video about Vi, and another small snippet about Vi. You really didn't give me much to go on. Before making accusations whether it be champion balance, item issues, or my online activity I advise putting together a more compelling case before you post.

...Feeling a bit... prideful are we?

Jneu333

02-05-2013

I agree vi is very op
Especially her passive and her denting blows