Nerf malz!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SavageSwordSmith

02-03-2013

OMG THE MINIONS HE SPAWNS ARE SO OP! And ontop of that, his attacks do so much damage and he can almost instantly kill anyone with his ult. I HATE IT! Just did a 2v2 on proving grounds and me and IRL friend lost only because the enimie did NOTHING but poke untill malz ulti was ready.

MrSnitches

02-03-2013

I love Malz, I think his damage is a bit high, but... Why are you testing him for nerfs on Proving Grounds? Champions are balanced on Summoner's Rift, the other game modes and maps are for fun and variation.

Ralfazar

02-03-2013

No op get better.

Acanthus

02-03-2013

...You've never played him on a 5v5 map yourself, have you?

Vinterheim

02-03-2013

Malz is not op, get a Negatron Cloak and he is toast. I like him for breakfast as Swain or Diana or Kass, sometimes as Karma.

Zombiemaster

02-03-2013

Ya sorry. Riot doesn't nerf someone just because you couldn't beat them in a 2v2 on Proving Grounds. That map was made for ARAM, a game mode just for fun. You should not complain about champion balance on Proving Grounds. Summoner's Rift is where champion balance is considered.

MarcusGraves

02-03-2013

go away

Oz SammyD X

02-03-2013

Considering Malz is one of the least played champions i think that clearly shows he is not op, Riots not going to nerf a champion because you suck, l2p....

SwagMachineXL

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz SammyD X View Post
Considering Malz is one of the least played champions i think that clearly shows he is not op, Riots not going to nerf a champion because you suck, l2p....
Malzahar is actually one of the worst mid choices in the game, and is only viable against certain champs he counters (Kat).

THE MORE YOU KNOW!!!

Acanthus

02-04-2013

Actually, malzahar is a strong pick, he just has a high skill cap since his q and w are difficult to use effectively without coordinated assistance (they are incredibly powerful skills though).