Baron randomly heals up 1k HP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

an army of dudes

02-03-2013

I just lost two games because of this... I'm Cho'Gath, the Baron is nearing 1k HP, I'm about to feast, and as I do so, Baron randomly regens 1k HP. Second time now that I lose a game because of this...

FancifuHarlequin

02-03-2013

As the game goes on creeps and minions scale further, gaining HP. You musta gotten him to 1k just at the time of increment. Sucks to suck.

The Illusionaryy

02-04-2013

Seems pretty convenient that he just restored 1k HP when Cho's Feast does 1k Damage to minions...

IConquer1101

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FancifuHarlequin View Post
As the game goes on creeps and minions scale further, gaining HP. You musta gotten him to 1k just at the time of increment. Sucks to suck.
Interesting...

Riot, I think that monsters should increase only their maximum HP during those increments, then let the natural out-of-combat regeneration do its thing. This results in no change while the monster is not being hit and in not having to deal with silly situations like described in the OP.

Mighty Mjolinr

02-04-2013

its happened to me too with a dragon smite. Wasn't a big deal since I still got the kill but it was weird since it had 100 health less than my smites damage but died to my auto attacks.