League Points/ELO Please admin/forum support read this.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fuzzycuzzy

02-03-2013

I've been playing league of legends for quite a while now, I'm not usually one to complain. But the fact of the matter is that the rate in which you league points/elo DECREASES, for just 1 loss is utterly ridiculous. (im talking mainly about solo/duo que here) Not only is there a chance for everyone on your team to be inexperienced if playing at a lower mmr.

Also there's no way to keep track of your MMR, or your (random) team's mmr, so. I know, if it works like world of warcrafts system, if you lose to someone with LOWER mmr than you, yes sure, big punishment because they're meant to be less skilled than you. But its just a never ending cycle. It feels like there is way to much, i guess. LUCK, to progress through the ranks while you're low.

ELO hell, mmr hell,

league points win 5 games, because you play consistantly good, get put with 3 teams in a row who don't know how to use on use items... Who are over extending. Who dont cooperate with the team,..

The biggest point I'm trying to make is when at low mmr, low lp, low elo, which ever terms you like to lose, for instance this new system,

Bronze, if you're in bronze there is no way in the world, you should lose over 10 points for just 1 lose, there's no room for progression....

Thanks for taking the time to read this, if any of you do :|

Feleas

02-04-2013

They should make the League system be based off of personal performance, not if you win or lose, because you rely too much on the trolls and feeders that pollute the game.

Roman God

02-04-2013

Agree with Feleas, the problem is that they rank team games with solo/duo games with is both unfair and totally skewed in the favor of the team games. The way the system is now for 5 v 5 teams works, because if you've put together a sucky team well that's your whole teams fault. But in solo/duo, you don't pick your teams, you get random people who are not even in your division or tier, it's like they are still stuck in this awkward halfway point between the previous system and this new one. Solo/Duo needs to be based off of personal performance and not win to loss ratio which dose not show the skill of the individual player.

NauFirefox

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feleas View Post
They should make the League system be based off of personal performance, not if you win or lose, because you rely too much on the trolls and feeders that pollute the game.
The problem with that is once team fights start, you are going to start dying if the enemy team is fed. Regardless of your lane, and regardless of which lane was fed first.