Question about XP/IP gain on Practice/Bot games.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AmyOverlord

12-01-2009

Is there a limit on how many games per day/forever you can do that give XP and IP?

I did like 3 or 4 today, did one more, won, and no IP or XP gained at all. .-.

ChopStix

12-01-2009

Did you have any of the bots on Noob dificulty? If so you would not have gained xp.

Aldryk Mondaren

12-01-2009

4 practice games is the limit for exp/ip gain as I recall. As well, I believe uneven teams will result in gaining no exp/ip.

Nerubian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-02-2009

I sometimes use practice games to try out new heroes, however I manage to always get a -35% IP loss. Is this constant, meaning if you play any practice game you will lose that much IP? Also, if you leave a practice game does it count as a loss...

Thanks

I think I may have confused two ideas. One being that the 35% is for your overall IP, whereas the other is the 35% for the current game's IP. If someone could clarify, that would be extremely helpful. Does the IP penalty count towards your overall or just the current games?

Aldryk Mondaren

12-02-2009

The IP penalty is a reduction to the IP gained from that specific practice game. Also, winning, losing, or leaving in a practice game does not change your wins/losses/leaves. You won't gain IP/EXP for that game of course, though.