ribbon changed from green to red, was it a punishment of tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zarthar

02-03-2013

Here is the deal, the exact day of the start of the season 3 my ribbon changed from green to red, my teamwork (250+) is way higher than my honorable opponent (aprox 200). i earned both ribbons, i got the message long time ago, but supposedly the most rare ribbon displayes (green for teamwork in my case), but suddenly i see the red one. could it be a punish from the tribunal? i never got a mail or anything. if its not tribunal, what could have happend?

Thanks in advance

RQ Kiwi

02-03-2013

No, it just means you've dropped below the threshold required to have the green ribbon, and will have to earn it again.

You have to maintain your honourable behaviour to maintain the ribbon, its not a static threshold.

Zarthar

02-03-2013

Thanks for the quick answer. that make sense... still i have plenty teamwork, more that average i think :/

Is there a way to know the threshold?

RQ Kiwi

02-03-2013

No, they don't really give stats for that kind of thing to avoid abuse.

Exploding Barrel

02-03-2013

I'd say that yes, you have far more honors than average. But I'm also guessing you play a lot, The honors per game that you get in a semi-recent timeframe are what matter. So as a made-up example if you had 1,000 teamwork honors but got them over the course of 10,000 games, that probably wouldn't earn a crest.

Sounds like you've had a dry spell lately. You're probably right on the edge of earning it back though.

Saint Latona

02-03-2013

Also, if you got punished by the Tribunal, all of your Honor will be gone. No ribbon, no honor points, all gone.

Zarthar

02-06-2013

yes, you were totally right! today a few minutes ago, i won my green back ... i just got honored lately (i polished my game actually, use all my better champs to do great games actually lol) and then i got my ribbon back. it wasnt that much honor i think... just like 10-15 points and i was back in game

sorry but im kinda happy lol

AscleiP

02-07-2013

As of two hours ago, the I think the requirement was 140 for the Green ribbon(since I got it then, and when I checked, I had 140 for Teamwork).

Cheers,
D.