Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Need new server for latinos

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scorch611

02-03-2013

I have nothing against them. I took six years of spanish. I am white I love their culture women food everything..idc

I ask them to speak english so they can communicate with team and it never happens. even though i took 6 yrs of spanish i don't know it all and i can only pick out a lil bit of what they're saying. Always run in duo queues and at the worst i get stuck with 3 of em.

they say im racist when i ask them to speak english and the last one called me a ******..just make another server or something for them to be on. I can't remember the last time i won a game with a latio/latina on my team.

any thoughts?

not being hostile and im not trying to piss anyone off i just wanna discuss it i guess