How to deal with dodgers/leavers plus increase revenue in the process

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

chosen40k

02-03-2013

Dodgers and leavers should lose IP points, Runes, and/or a champion. This will discourage people from dodging/quitting due to the time it takes to farm IP to get runes or the lost champion

But what about champs bought with RP? Well champs bought with RP won't be removed, thus giving more people incentive to buy champs with real money which then would result in more money for Riot to help develop this awesome game.

Thoughts?

HatLlama

02-03-2013

No. And please don't make any more suggestions.

chosen40k

02-03-2013

Someone frequently dodges.

starglam

02-03-2013

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE IDEA. The reason the majority of the time that ppl leave in games is that someone is trolling. I just had to leave 2 ranked queues in a row because a lee sin said he is going ap cuz someone picked top over his in the pick order. Then someone picked a second ap because someone else picked ap over him in the pick order. why the $(^& should i lose my champions because other ppl are going to troll me. Also sticking with this is there no way to report these ppl after a dodge to punish the real issue and not the ppl that dont wanna lose rating to idiots.

Ada Wong

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by chosen40k View Post
Dodgers and leavers should lose IP points, Runes, and/or a champion. This will discourage people from dodging/quitting due to the time it takes to farm IP to get runes or the lost champion

But what about champs bought with RP? Well champs bought with RP won't be removed, thus giving more people incentive to buy champs with real money which then would result in more money for Riot to help develop this awesome game.

Thoughts?
5 Minute first dodge

27 or 30 minute second dodge I think its good enough ^^.

Now it comes when a player just logs in to dodge and troll without any reason at all Riot can tell who is doing this.

Curo Arcane

02-04-2013

The majority of people that dodge do so for legitimate reasons. Either RL problems, going to play with a friend, or the big one: trolls on team. Don't punish dodgers.

Mondreus

02-04-2013

Stupid idea. Players dodge because of trolls and idiots, and you want them to be punished because they want to have a good game?