Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

please delete account

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Agent51

02-03-2013

I would like to have my account deleted. i am uninstalling the game on my computer. I tried the game upon reccomendation from a friend but this is not the game for me. thank you, i know this must be a nusience.

Rikain

02-03-2013

Not the place for this. theres a support button you can click in the top right hand corner of the screen when you log in.

Delingar

02-03-2013

You're right. It is a nuisance to see people post stuff here that clearly needs to be put on a ticket to support

best of luck to you in your next game, op!

Prest0

02-03-2013

Not sure if srs

FaceRoll13

02-04-2013

Someone took a toxic player's recommendation to deinstall too seriously.

Toxic Players: 1

New Players: 0

Agent51

02-04-2013

thanks but where do i go after clicking on support?

Agent51

02-04-2013

Quote:
FaceRoll13:
Someone took a toxic player's recommendation to deinstall too seriously.

Toxic Players: 1

New Players: 0

actually im doing this of my own accord. I dont like the gameplay or control scheme. the ps2 game Aliens vs Preadetors: Extinction is a perfect example of how a top down strategy game should play. if i am controlling a single unit i dont want to have to keep clicking on the screen to move him.

Hidis

02-04-2013

haha just uninstall the game and that is it. Your done. Have fun with the rest of the world. Your account existence is but a insignificant fraction of the LoL servers. Sleep well, they won't come knocking at your door for quitting.

Shardicus

02-04-2013

Just uninstall and forget about it. Your Summoner name will be destroyed along with your records next season, unless you give it another shot by then.

Bummer to see you go, though. If you liked AvP: Extinction (I loved it, but never finished it), you would probably prefer Starcraft II to a MOBA like League.

EDIT: To be fair, you only played the game five times, and from the looks of your stats, I'd say the problem was that you didn't get the hang of the controls. Though, League is definitely not for the irresolute; if you would give up so easily, the community would give you a hard time down the road, unfortunately. Good luck to ye in other games, though! Have fun, whatever you do.