Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who Would Be Your Family

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CryotronXCIII

02-08-2013

1. Mother - That lady in west altar in Twisted Treeline. I'm sorry but i can't think of anyone else.
2. Father - Viktor. Because METAL IS PERFECTION!
3. Brother - Karthus, Mordekaiser and Hecarim. Badass Shadow Isle people never cease to amaze me.
4. Sister - Evelynn, Elise. Same reason as #3.
5. Uncle - Thresh. I always wanted to be a reaper man with chains!
6. Girlfriend/Boyfriend - Syndra. If she removes that headdress, then I'd ask her out... Without having any intentions of draining her power whatsoever. Tbh, she reminds me of myself.

Zarkof

02-08-2013

Mother - Draven
Father - Draven
Brother - Draven
Sister - Draven
Uncle - Draven
Lover - Draven

Draven.

Holodomor

02-09-2013

Quote:
Zarkof:
Mother - Draven
Father - Draven
Brother - Draven
Sister - Draven
Uncle - Draven
Lover - Draven

Draven.

You win.

Veraden

02-09-2013

For laughs, I included hypothetical moments.

Mother: Soraka.
Getting several cuts, bruises and seventeen broken bones taken care of: "Can you say again why you're not just using magic?"

Father: Ezreal.
Same moment as above: "It's your lesson for walking through that trap." "That you told me was one-hundred-percent CLEAR." "...It was your other left."

Brother: Wukong.
Nearly winning something or another: "Ah, well, 'least I got seco--" *Chestpoke of Assertion from Wukong* "NEVER SETTLE FOR SECOND."

Sister: Annie.
Convenient Treehouse: "We have our rules, 'Kong." "Yes, and I think we should break the exclusion one right about now." "Agreed for the sake of living."

Uncle: Graves.
Tenth Birthday Memories: "Here ya are, you ought to be responsible enough fer a knife by now." *Being told this as he receives disapproving looks*

Borderline Girlfriend: Ashe.
Lapse of Judgement: *Praying, for I somehow agreed to William Tell. As the person with the apple.*

Darklonelyheart

02-09-2013

Mother: Morgana
Father: Vladimir
Sisters/Brothers:Annie,Nocturne
Uncle: Hecarim

Mondreus

02-09-2013

- Mother: Soraka cuz free heals
- Father: Viktor cuz free gadgets
- Grandfather: Heimerdinger cuz epic gifts
- Brother: Ezreal cuz always away from home and nice souvenirs
- Sister: Lulu cuz EVERYTHING
- Uncle: Twisted Fate cuz free money
- Aunt: Sona cuz good music and... reasons...
- Girlfriend: Syndra cuz free floating castle and she needs a hug <3
- Friend 1: Orianna cuz she would be like a second little sister
- Friend 2: Teemo cuz he's a pervert stalker (free pics)
- Friend 3: Nami cuz she cheers me up

xDarkreason

02-09-2013

Mother: Sona, SONA PENTAKILL TO ROCK WITH....

Father: Mordekaiser: HUEHUEHUE MY SON ES #1

Uncle: Olaf.... You have been thunder'd (ba dum tss!)

Brothers: J4 And Garen.... WE WILL FIGHT FOR DEMACIA... ( playing with toy soldiers )

Sister: Annie, hey bro wanna play with my bear tibbers?

V3n05

02-10-2013

Mother - Sona.
She is incredibly motherly, and always there to heal you and soothe you with music in your troublesome times.

Father - Darius.
Strong and resilient in all the hard times. If someone were to attack anyone in the family, he would be able to take care of it.

Brother - Ezreal.
He is always so loving, but he will always have a joke and trick up his sleeve to make me laugh. No one can pick on me except for him sort of ordeal. Oldest sibling. Older Brother.

Sister - Evelynn.
Always locked away in her room, or out with friends, we never knew what she was doing. But every morning we would see her at breakfast with another tattoo or piercing. Mom and Dad were always upset. Middle child. Older Sister.

Uncle - Gragas.
He always knew what to say whenever I got into an argument with my parents. And even though I wasn't old enough to drink, he didn't care. He always had something waiting for me.

Aunt - Karma.
We could never understand why our Aunt Karma and Uncle Gragas got married in the first place. The got divorced only a year ago due to Uncle Gragas's drinking problem. She kept telling him she would leave, but he never listened.

GF - Miss Fortune.
I always did have a crush on her. Ever since she joined our school in the 3rd grade, I wanted her, but was always scared. When I left for the League, I never thought I would see her again. But there she was, 2 years later looking better than ever. Only she came up to me and asked why I never asked her out all those years. I melted and we have been in love since.

Best Friend - Lux.
She always did have a crush on me. And I did not care. She was my best friend, and I did not want that to change. She was upset when she heard about me and MF. She even made herself a Laser to try and disintegrate her. But I promised her that if she ever used it on MF, I would never speak to her again.

loloice

02-23-2013

Mother : Kayle (To punish the bullies of the school)
Father : Gangplank (Magical oranges )
Uncle : Hecarim (Cuz suffering is magic)
Brother : Brolaf (BROMACIAAAA)
Sister : Lux (Im a little afraid of the dark)
Girlfriend : Pentakill Sona (I always wanted to marry a heavy metal band member)

ligu1

02-24-2013

Mother: Riven
Father: Talon
Uncle: Gragas
Brother: Fizz
Sister: Syndra
Girlfriend: Katarina