Who Would Be Your Family

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

born2awsome

02-03-2013

choose 6 champions to be your family
1)Mother(ie, Kayle
2)Father (ie, Darius
3)Brother(ie, Kennen)
4)Sister(ie Ezreal( mwahahaahha)
5)Uncle(ie, Draaaaaaven)
6)Girlfriend/Boyfriend(ie, Sona)

cazcappy

02-03-2013

Mother: Sona
Father: Jarvan IV
Brother: Ezreal
Sister: Katarina
Uncle: Garen
Girlfriend: Lux

(garen and lux not related in this setting)

Ashrie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

I love my family so much feels I can't wait to see them soon.

Dad: Garen

My dad taught me to be tough and that time can heal my wounds, a foul word never heard from his mouth he truly showed me how to be a man. He and momma always did have a peculiar relationship, but through it he demonstrated how love is a dance that should be done carefully.

Mom: Katarina

Momma was always there for us. Somehow getting all of us to mesh together. If not for her we would have fallen apart. Harsh to the world, but as soon as we were back home she became the most tender woman in all the world. I love her dearly, somehow through all the craziness of life she always made time for us. Perhaps the best time was our 'secret' chick flick nights she said it would make my future wife the happiest woman in the whole wide world.

College aged Brosif: Brolof

He was always the cool one. All the girls in my grade had a crush on him except for my best friend for some reason. Anyways I was in the second grade and he was in high school so we never really had too much in common, that said he always sat down with me and listened while I told him the adventures my friends and I had at school during recess and he always listened no matter what he still keeps giving up his time for me and my other siblings.

Sister: Luxana

Lux for short, lux is one year younger than Brolaf so they were always close but no matter what she kept me out of trouble. The only one who didn't want me to play in the mud but I always did and when I got scraped up she'd make the most marvelous light shows to cheer me up. I love her dearly and I always remember the times when I was out and about with my friends and she would secretly sneak out and make our days in the backyard and woods magical. Full of lights and rainbows she truly went out of her way to make our lives truly miraculous.

Baby brother: Teemo

Ah my dude... too many stories... too many times. He has always been my wing-man, ever since we were toddlers the two of us were fighting armies of across the nursery. We were never ever bored, it was always us for the longest time. Then we started to expand our little group I found my best friend he found his (Tristana whom I suspect will be a future sister of mine). We've always been surrounded by the best of friends and we always stayed in the best of trouble. There has never been anyone who has backed me up more thoroughly than Teemo. He's had my back through thick and thin, though Brolaf scared off any would be bullies, and Lux shot away all of the scary shadows, Teemo was the one who has been there for me always. Like I said the best of times which is exactly why I asked him to be my best man. Oh yeah... hide and seek... that nimble little *******.

Best-friend turned love of my life: Vi

Since the days of tumbling through the forest, running from wolves and fighting fears she has been my best friend. She knows all of my secrets, she's been with me when fighting all of my fears, and has loved me through all of my faults. We've had our squabbles and I've had my broken ribs, but no matter what she is the woman I love. I remember her when she was still wearing mittens and I didn't know that she didn't like being called girly. She's had more than her fair share of grief, orphaned from a young age she's made some bad choices and had some bad friends but she left that all behind. I am truly thankful that Miss Caitlyn took her under her wing. Vi's best friend is Tristana which is nice because it was Tristana who was her made of honor... Oh I guess I should have mentioned we fell for each other. We're so madly in love and I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather wake up to, talk to, be mad at, and cry with. We make each other better and I trust her with more than my life... but ever since we were kids she's always been jealous about me... never the one to be passive aggressive... I'll just save that story for another day... oh and when she takes her mittens off her hands are beautiful.

Well that's my family and I love them all dearly.

Gank summoners- Ashrie

General Stinky

02-03-2013

Mother: Orianna
Father: Blitzcrank
Brother: Draven (comes with Darius)
Sister: Ezreal
Uncle: Jax
Girlfreind: Zyra (free apples yay)

Educated Jester

02-04-2013

i dont want mom or dad or bro or some1 like that

i'll choose gf only xD
akali or kayle

kalerthebeast117

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashrie View Post
I love my family so much feels I can't wait to see them soon.

Dad: Garen

My dad taught me to be tough and that time can heal my wounds, a foul word never heard from his mouth he truly showed me how to be a man. He and momma always did have a peculiar relationship, but through it he demonstrated how love is a dance that should be done carefully.

Mom: Katarina

Momma was always there for us. Somehow getting all of us to mesh together. If not for her we would have fallen apart. Harsh to the world, but as soon as we were back home she became the most tender woman in all the world. I love her dearly, somehow through all the craziness of life she always made time for us. Perhaps the best time was our 'secret' chick flick nights she said it would make my future wife the happiest woman in the whole wide world.

College aged Brosif: Brolof

He was always the cool one. All the girls in my grade had a crush on him except for my best friend for some reason. Anyways I was in the second grade and he was in high school so we never really had too much in common, that said he always sat down with me and listened while I told him the adventures my friends and I had at school during recess and he always listened no matter what he still keeps giving up his time for me and my other siblings.

Sister: Luxana

Lux for short, lux is one year younger than Brolaf so they were always close but no matter what she kept me out of trouble. The only one who didn't want me to play in the mud but I always did and when I got scraped up she'd make the most marvelous light shows to cheer me up. I love her dearly and I always remember the times when I was out and about with my friends and she would secretly sneak out and make our days in the backyard and woods magical. Full of lights and rainbows she truly went out of her way to make our lives truly miraculous.

Baby brother: Teemo

Ah my dude... too many stories... too many times. He has always been my wing-man, ever since we were toddlers the two of us were fighting armies of across the nursery. We were never ever bored, it was always us for the longest time. Then we started to expand our little group I found my best friend he found his (Tristana whom I suspect will be a future sister of mine). We've always been surrounded by the best of friends and we always stayed in the best of trouble. There has never been anyone who has backed me up more thoroughly than Teemo. He's had my back through thick and thin, though Brolaf scared off any would be bullies, and Lux shot away all of the scary shadows, Teemo was the one who has been there for me always. Like I said the best of times which is exactly why I asked him to be my best man. Oh yeah... hide and seek... that nimble little *******.

Best-friend turned love of my life: Vi

Since the days of tumbling through the forest, running from wolves and fighting fears she has been my best friend. She knows all of my secrets, she's been with me when fighting all of my fears, and has loved me through all of my faults. We've had our squabbles and I've had my broken ribs, but no matter what she is the woman I love. I remember her when she was still wearing mittens and I didn't know that she didn't like being called girly. She's had more than her fair share of grief, orphaned from a young age she's made some bad choices and had some bad friends but she left that all behind. I am truly thankful that Miss Caitlyn took her under her wing. Vi's best friend is Tristana which is nice because it was Tristana who was her maid of honor... Oh I guess I should have mentioned we fell for each other. We're so madly in love and I can't imagine anyone else I'd rather wake up to, talk to, be mad at, and cry with. We make each other better and I trust her with more than my life... but ever since we were kids she's always been jealous about me... never the one to be passive aggressive... I'll just save that story for another day... oh and when she takes her mittens off her hands are beautiful.

Well that's my family and I love them all dearly.

Gank summoners- Ashrie
dude...you thought about this way too much,but in the right way.
go write a book.

Archeon

02-04-2013

Mother: Nami
Father: Nautalis
Brother: Fizz
Sister: Lulu
Uncle: Mordekiser
GF: Diana (She just needs a hug)

johnnybravo2

02-04-2013

Mother: Riven
Father: Jax
Brother: Shen
Sister: Leona (does that make iron stylus my brother-in-law sort of?
Uncle: pantheon
BBE (best buddy eternally): kennen
GF: Irelia

Googly Moogly J

02-08-2013

Mother: Katarina
Father: Darius
Brother: Brolaf
Sister: Akali
Uncle: Draaaaaven
GF: Ahri :3 <3 (its a bit weird i know)

Holodomor

02-08-2013

1)Mother - Sona
2)Father - Garen
3)Brother - Brolaf and Draven
4)Sister - Nidalee and Soraka
5)Uncle - Dr. Mundo (That cool uncle who is irresponsible as **** and buys you drugs and other stuff)
6)Girlfriend/Boyfriend - GF would have to be Leona, hands down. With a parrot as a pet.