Sorry Olaf. (Nerfs comprehended)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CerealBoxOfDoom

02-04-2013

bruisers are under attack. Not because theyre OP but because they want to shift the meta around for game design purposes. Olaf is the poster child of bruiserocity unfortunately

zankuro14

02-04-2013

Poor Olaf..............Darius still has his armor pen lol............funny how these nerfs work

Levissle1

02-04-2013

Nonetheless I have no doubt that Olaf might have some kind of touch up, regardless of how well you play Olaf, the maximum potential has been lowered so much that he simply doesn't fit in with other Melee Bruisers.

Segers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

The ultimate nerf basically makes the armor pen. it gave usless now, because you mostly use his ult to run away from fights or to avoid all CC while initiating a fight. it is rarely used in a fight to help do more damage to enemies, unless he is about to die and decides to not run due to no possible escape, in which case (unless its a 1v1 and both champs are low health) the armor pen wouldn't do much for him.

As for the axe slow over time, its bearable because of the new support items and other ones that give others the opportunity to slow, which puts less pressure on a ganking Olaf to land his slow every time

And as for the "w" nerf(vicious strikes) it doesn't relay effect Olaf except in the rare occasions in which he is in a duel with a single person late game, which should rarely happen because under most circumstances you should almost always be with your team late game.

For all you Brolaf players like me that are feeling down, I have a little meme related joke joke to make us all feel better.

Bad guy riot trys to nerf Olaf, but Olaf pops Ragnarok, and he is immune to all CC.(champion changes) U mad riot?