Anyone else dislike the new Annie "upgrade"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

fyefye

02-05-2013

I'm actually fine with her spells. Her model and the way she transverses the map is lacking alot of love... I used the reverse annie skin and she reminds me of the tv show "gumby". The visual upgrade tag should be amended to visual downgrade! Then again, the name of the skin is reverseannie, so... eh... an argument can be made in opposition...

MadKouki

02-06-2013

Agree, want old annie back.

Plato83

02-06-2013

Have to disagree, friend. I absolutely love the upgrade.

timeywimeylimey

02-07-2013

Old Annie was gross. You guys just need to get used to it. The visual upgrade is much better.

3mptylord

02-07-2013

Her sound effects are too thunky - it really doesn't sound like fire, more like the sounds toy missiles might make. I'm personally okay with most of the VU, but I really don't like the sounds.

Also, I agree with the animations not being representative of their AOE. I swear the cone only visually shows the first third of the range.

Stump Beefgnaw

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-07-2013

I for one am furious with this rework. The skipping is like shes on the moon, the model itself is find nicely done and all that jazz.

The worst thing of them all is her W

Why doesnt she bend over like she used to anymore?

I really like it when she used her W and I could see a little heart on her underwear.

I can't be alone on this come on red give me some backup here

spartandude666

02-07-2013

there is alot wrong with annie's "upgrade" my friends and i agree that the worst thing they did was they removed the heart from annie's underwear i mean really it was so ironically funny. i love that heart! <3

spartandude666

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stump Beefgnaw View Post
I for one am furious with this rework. The skipping is like shes on the moon, the model itself is find nicely done and all that jazz.

The worst thing of them all is her W

Why doesnt she bend over like she used to anymore?

I really like it when she used her W and I could see a little heart on her underwear.

I can't be alone on this come on red give me some backup here
he is so right i knew i wasnt the olny one!

Northreyar

02-07-2013

Didnt like the uprgade either, annie was kinda fine, she doenst look like a little girl anymore, she looks like a teen that a harry potter fan would date

WHERES MY SINGED VISUAL UPGRADE, I WANT HIS HEAD NOT TO BE A DOT

Tipsy Teacup

02-07-2013

The only part of the upgrade I don't like is her boneless arm that just flops all over the place as she skips along.