Anyone else dislike the new Annie "upgrade"?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vashos

02-03-2013

I don't like the 'upgrade' and I do 3-d modeling so that's saying something. I don't care for her new splash art either. She looks very weirdly disproportionate and yes, her new movement animation is seriously off-kilter with her actual movespeed.

Eternal Sunshne

02-03-2013

I guess it's a matter of opinion. I absolutely love her new artwork/model and the space skip (although took a few moments to get used to) just feels right to me now. I happen to count her as one of my mains and I bought her frostfire skin.

MrSnitches

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfazar View Post
It's sad that you are fine with downgrading instead of upgrading or makin things better. Must have a really poor outlook on life.
I'm quite happy with an upgrade to a poor and outdated model. You might as well say Veigar's model looks extremely detailed and fancy.

Mysterage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Just had a horrible game as Annie, and not just for her ****ty new animations. Her skip I agree, is completely gone. She has this terrible "moonwalk" kinda thing, and yeah she does look more like Astronaut Teemo than the Dark Child. I really dislike how Riot seems to want to fix everything that's not broken. Who in the world was asking for a remake of Annie at all?!? Her old models & animations were absolutely perfect, they didn't need to **** with anything! Also, her new voice acting is horrible, the old one was 1,000 better. I am not asking, but demanding we get an option to play as "Classic" or "New" Annie in our game! *Cries*

Kreshel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfazar View Post
She DOES NOT SKIP anymore, I don't care what anyone says, just watch ANY footage of preVU annie and compare it to the VU, she moon walks now. I also hate how they removed her skip, would really like to see a response as to WHY.
Disney sued Riot due to Annie resembling her main star Little Red Riding Hood (or was that Mickey?) so they had to remove the skipping to make her look less alike. This didn't happen before a heated meeting between both companies took place, which escalated in a fist fight between Riot CEO Marc Merrill, and Disney CEO Bob Iger

Kreshel

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreshel View Post
Disney sued Riot due to Annie resembling her main star Little Red Riding Hood (or was that Mickey?) so they had to remove the skipping to make her look less alike. This didn't happen before a heated meeting between both companies took place, which escalated in a fist fight between Riot CEO Marc Merrill, and Disney CEO Bob Iger
I know, you would say to me, wth, Little Red Riding Hood is an animated movie from 1930, perhaps 1940, why would Disney care? Well, they plan on doing a new movie, staring Little Red Riding Hood with a couple of machine guns instead of the typical basket

BoresRaptor

02-04-2013

i love when she said TIBBERS!!!!!!! x3

RadiantPyrophore

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreshel View Post
Bull****, LRR is Grimm original anyways.

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

i like her new model overall aside from the walking animation and some slight awkward particle effects not hitting but overall i enjoy teh new model vs the older one

Ansaa

02-04-2013

Her skip isn't the greatest, but every thing else is awesome, especially her new fire effects and TIBBERZ!!