Fiora needs a buff

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rabbi YumYum5199

02-03-2013

So I just recently read a post that was saying Fiora needs buffs. I agree with this statement completely. Fiora has the potential to do insane amounts of damage, but League of Legends being where it is melee carries just simply do not have a place in this game at the moment. The post that I read stated that her passive needed buffs so she can sustain better than most champions due to the fact that she is a "duelist" and is squishy; another thing was that her W active needs to be changed. Instead of 1 deflection, it should deflect all attacks/spells for 1.5seconds. In my opinion I think that is a great idea. Making it closely similar to Nyx Assassin from Dota, who's E is he creates a spiky carapace that deflects any attack or spell from each hero once. The shell lasts only a few seconds and can only deflect ONE hero's attack or spell once, but reflects full damage. Meaning if a 500dmg nuke is shot at Nyx and he has his carapace, the enemy will take the 500dmg and also be stunned for 1.5 or 2seconds. Though I think that is a bit much for League, I think starting there in that direction is a good thing. Have Fiora reflect even one ability or attack from each champion once in a 1.5-3second duration. These ideas are not mine, I simply read a form and agree with them. I also wanted to add that they need to buff Fiora's ult. Though it sounds like it is an amazing ability, Fiora is a "duelist" however with each next bounce hit on a champion that has been hit already only dealing 25% damage is absolutely horrendous. With that being on her ult she cannot kill someone 1v1 without being fed. I say don't make it 100% on each bounce, because that might be too powerful, but make it somewhere between 50%-75% damage on each bounce, or better yet make it like ezreal's ult, the more bounces she does the less damage they do like from 100% to 90 to 80 and so on and so forth. Sorry for droning, just wanted to share some ideas and other ideas and let me know what you think!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ran Master

02-08-2013

I totally agree!

Or make her Riposte stun, when it activates. She has no CC at all, and 80% of the champions outclass her...