Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Experienced ADC LF Competitive team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deithor

02-03-2013

EDIT: CURRENTLY PRIMARILY LOOKING FOR DUO QUEUE OPPORTUNITIES

EDIT: Temporarily closed thread

EDIT: It's been over 6 weeks and the search is still on. I've narrowed the list down to a few teams that I have the most hope for. Still accepting offers.

Hello :3. I've been out of a team for about a month or so and I'm ready to get back into the competitive scene and improve with a team. I've been playing League of Legends for about two years and been gaming for my entire life. I've been in multiple competitive teams and competed in seasons/tournaments during Season 2, such as Go4LoL and Alienware. I've been maining ADC for the majority of my LoL career and I find it suits me the best. What I'm looking for is an experienced group of players who are committed and ready to improve and compete. I never really played a lot of solo Q but I've been at my highest skill level during my competitive play through ranked 5s and tournaments/seasons.

IGN: Deithor
Role: ADC
Top champions: Graves, Caitlyn, Ashe, Vayne
Solo Q: Silver IV (Decayed from Silver II due strictly to inactivity)
Normal Wins: 1000+
Available hours (EST): Weekdays from 4pm-12am, Fridays 4pm-6am, Saturdays 12pm-6am, Sundays 12pm-11pm.
Competitive Experience: -Go4LoL Sunday cups
-Alienware tournaments & Season
-Privately held tournaments
-Invitational tournaments for success in tournaments/seasons
Mic: Yes (also, Skype, TS, Vent, Raidcall... etc.)

Requirements:
-Everyone on your current intended roster must be Silver or higher
-Everyone on the team must have at LEAST 600 wins in normal & ranked (combined)
-Everyone must live in the USA or Canada
-Everyone must have a mic (with good quality, nothing's worse than a static-y mic) and some sort of communication software
-It must be a legitimate team!!! (Eg. Please do not contact me about a few friends wanting to play ranked games. I am looking for a serious team in order to improve and compete at a high level.)

Thanks for taking your time to read this. Please post here with information regarding your team before adding me in-game. I am also looking for a support for duo que (be Silver III or higher, and have over 600 normal/ranked wins (combined)).

Deithor

02-03-2013

Bump

madatrev

Recruiter

02-03-2013

added u in game for the support duo sitution

Deithor

02-03-2013

Bump

Deithor

02-04-2013

Bump

Deithor

02-04-2013

Bump

Deithor

02-04-2013

Bump

Deithor

02-04-2013

Bump

ThunderCatsWOAH

Recruiter

02-04-2013

If your still looking for a support add me.
IGN: ThunderCatWOAH
Div 3 Silver
Main Supports: Lulu, Janna, Taric.

Sylleath

02-04-2013

My team is going to add you as a friend. If you forum name isn't your "in-game" name add Sylleath or LGH Aequitas