The Truth About Both Systems and Your Skill Level.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

adc

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArCblizz View Post
The reason i am calling bull**** to your entire post is one thing. All of those pros and higher elo people DO NOT START AT BRONZE.

So what it really comes down to is placement. and yah if you suck during your placement you are getting placed low....but after that, if you get better it really doesnt matter at all. the trolls and leavers and afkers will stop you. I love hearing not ELO hell *******s talk about elo hell. Go **** yourself
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/23888394#profile

Oh really?

This guy started from 0 Elo, and climbed all the way back up to about 1500~ before the change over to the League system. And he's only about an 1850 player.

Quatir

02-04-2013

i double dare any champion or pros to play in my **** league and try to get 3 wins in a row
i even give them the chance of playing 20 games

3 wins in a row is impossible at this elo , your stuck with people feeding little knowledge no map awareness 0 champion picking tehnique afkers trolls and if you manage to get decent people not pros in your team now you got a normal 50/50 chance of winning , wich is impossible to be that lucky twice in a row at this elo i tell you that much.

Mich567

02-04-2013

Only one thing to add, if it hasn't already been added...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect
Some people think it's their teammates fault, but if you don't give tips and/or support them, and you just rage at them, I blame you for the loss, even if you go 30/0 and everyone else goes 0/30 (which by the way, never happens).
Please just change yourself, and you'll find that you can make it far if you just change your attitude. I see the same ****ing attitude EVERY SINGLE DAY, and the truth is, you're all the same. PLEASE listen to this. You're the real disease. You know all the bad things you called your teammates throughout the matches? Well, does that help them? You may deny this, but the truth is, YOU deserve to be called all of those 50 times over by every single person you played with. Unfortunately, it doesn't help you play better. HELP YOUR TEAMMATES. IGNORE EVERY OBJECTION YOU HAVE TO EVERY POST WITH SOME UPVOTES ON THIS THREAD. JUST FOLLOW THEM! If this happens, then maybe we'll be able to apply this to the real world, and like we can say that we helped LoL out of this ****hole spiral of doom, we might be able to change the world.
Thank you for your team, if you're not one of those dumbasses who TL;DRs...

Popcornmold

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatir View Post
i double dare any champion or pros to play in my **** league and try to get 3 wins in a row
i even give them the chance of playing 20 games

3 wins in a row is impossible at this elo , your stuck with people feeding little knowledge no map awareness 0 champion picking tehnique afkers trolls and if you manage to get decent people not pros in your team now you got a normal 50/50 chance of winning , wich is impossible to be that lucky twice in a row at this elo i tell you that much.
Done and Done, and one of the games that I won was 4v5 with our team being the 4. Now please stop whining and blaming your teammates.

Clowns Suck

02-04-2013

eh I just hate the way the point system is slanted. I won a game and got 4 points then lost 20 in the next game. Just won a very close game and got 0 points. 0 ****ing points for a close game is just wrong.

EDIT: was either 0 points or my last loss brought me from 16 to negative. Assuming I lost 20 points like last time that means I'm consistantly getting 20 points per loss and 4 per win. That is slanted as hell and forcing me down. I shouldn't have to win 5 games to cancel out 1 loss.

KamikazeArchon

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quatir View Post
3 wins in a row is impossible at this elo , your stuck with people feeding little knowledge no map awareness 0 champion picking tehnique afkers trolls
And what, your opponents never get stuck with that?

wrsthnsatn667

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeArchon View Post
And what, your opponents never get stuck with that?
Exactly. People don't realize that the other team gets those people just as frequently.

Another key thing, here's a way that stops trolls a lot....Don't let them troll you. What do trolls want? They want your rage and your anger. They want the acknowledgement that you are flustered with them. That's what they feed off. If you don't give them that recognition, then it generally regresses. Does it ALWAYS? No, but it NEVER makes it worse if you just shut up and don't respond to them. All that does is take up your time by typing, diluting your focus from the game, putting you behind exponentially. Sure it may only be a few CS now, but that 5 CS could have been the 100g you needed right when you went b to upgrade and item and get a ward. Now you don't have that item, which could have gotten you a kill from the bonus stats, so that's 300 more gold, and it's all downhill from there as it could have been easier.

Don't give trolls the recognition they desire, and they can't troll you. Yes, I did say they can't troll you. That just means they can't be even further obnoxious and piss you off through communication. They can change to things like intentional feeding, which is an easier thing to see, and easier thing to ban. The Tribunal is getting MUCH more active, and things are being handled slowly but surely.

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

It definitely doesn't smooth out once you get into silver... The better you get, the more apparent mistakes become. Thus, the rage continues

ROKAF JE

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AD Bottom View Post
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/euw/23888394#profile

Oh really?

This guy started from 0 Elo, and climbed all the way back up to about 1500~ before the change over to the League system. And he's only about an 1850 player.

0? Please explain.

adc

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROKAF JE View Post
0? Please explain.
A glitch hit some players and they reset to 0 Elo. Not sure why, but yeah. That's what happened, lol.