Grelik

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FalsePrelate

02-03-2013

I played a ranked game (of course in bronze), in which a player decided to AFK for the first 5 mins, then come back and go 8/1 or so and buy all mana manipulators. He did not communicate the entire game. The player's name was Grelik. I looked at his ranked stats after, and it is clear that he has been intentionally feeding in over 10 ranked games in the past few days alone... this needs to stop, because decent players are losing points.

Saint Latona

02-03-2013

No naming and shaming on the forums please. You'll get forum banned for this.

FalsePrelate

02-03-2013

Why? If a teammate shames his team by purposely trolling them, then why should I not save others? In my opinion, it is the right thing to do, rather than let multiple more people have their time wasted.

I want to hear the reasoning behind this

Geleh

02-03-2013

rules are rules. You may have your reasons but I suggest you immediately edit your post and post an excuse message to not get banned

Fanaticmogg

02-03-2013

It's a forum rule.

Anyways, we can't do anything about it. Try Support.

y2khippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Please edit your thread.

Calling out players in the open forums can lead your forum privelidges being removed or your acount being removed if you continue with this behaviour.

Saint Latona

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FalsePrelate View Post
Why? If a teammate shames his team by purposely trolling them, then why should I not save others? In my opinion, it is the right thing to do, rather than let multiple more people have their time wasted.

I want to hear the reasoning behind this
Even if it's done with good intentions, it's still against the rules. Nothing to be done about it, I'm sorry.

FalsePrelate

02-03-2013

If this is the case, I am very disappointed with the way this forum is moderated. The only reason that I posted here is because I know that this person will likely see no punishment (this is exceptionally clear from the amount of trolls in raked recently). It is a serious problem that has been pointed out numerous times on all of the forum boards, and not addressed by Riot. The answer "rules are rules" does not cut it. I want to know why it is wrong to name a player who has not followed the summoner's code. I have not said anything slanderous about the player, I have merely reported his wrongdoings.

Saint Latona

02-03-2013

Well, if naming and shaming was allowed here on the forums, there would be endless threads of people being named for shaming. Can't have that.

FalsePrelate

02-03-2013

^ That is a good point. But then again, why not have a forum to complain about heinous cases.