Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Counterclockwork

Recruiter

02-18-2013

Quote:
I Call Wall Hax:
Play Vi more she seems to be doing work for you maybe even ranked with her

Don't stop playing Jayce bro.

MEMEME670

02-18-2013

@Shadow Premade

As ADC, you generally don't want dorans blades. Start with longsword 2 pots instead, and just build straight AD early game (pickaxe, BF sword, build longsword into vampiric)

Seriously, you just get more damage and scepter is all you really need.

o Snick

02-18-2013

Quote:
I Call Wall Hax:
Play Vi more she seems to be doing work for you maybe even ranked with her

You're way higher rank than me but ill give it a shot. You seem to only be playing jayce lately, but you seem to do really well with gp and trynd top as well.

Edit: all your builds with Jayce are the same. And while its a solid build no doubt, potentially consider changing it up some based on the other teams comp.

FMA Edward Elric

Recruiter

02-18-2013

Quote:
ILoveYouBroder:
You won with ad thresh teach me master.

he is actually easy to play as an adc, because of his Q proc lol. Although the difficult part is getting your team not to dodge/rage at you immediately

Cain the Enabler

02-18-2013

Quote:
SirhcEz:
you play a lot of normals! first advice is that you shoudl consider playing more rank you can improve much faster as a player. Why build warmogs as support thresh? i feel you can have more lane dominance with better items lol. Your adc seems legitly good though. perhaps you play adc in rank and climb da rank

Very constructive feedback. I agree those last few games I was failing on the csing, but hey I was playing for fun. I haven't been playing ranked because I was on a winning streak I'm 5 in a row now =).

@SenpaiNoticesMe

you need to find a few champions and stick with them. Don't be afraid to learn a new champion if their power is in a good spot. Ride the OP! Also, you're remarkably inconsistent. Try taking breaks in between games.

FireStrider

02-18-2013

Quote:
shogun108:
Very constructive feedback. I agree those last few games I was failing on the csing, but hey I was playing for fun. I haven't been playing ranked because I was on a winning streak I'm 5 in a row now =).

@SenpaiNoticesMe

you need to find a few champions and stick with them. Don't be afraid to learn a new champion if their power is in a good spot. Ride the OP! Also, you're remarkably inconsistent. Try taking breaks in between games.

You have a strong record. Practice your support and jungle roles to better ensure a victory in case your stronger positions are taken.

StopThatGuy

02-18-2013

I got skipped

Quote:
Strider08000:
You have a strong record. Practice your support and jungle roles to better ensure a victory in case your stronger positions are taken.

I see you're playing support Lulu a lot lately. I think the obvious thing to say is try not to die haha. Try not to play too aggressively. Its tempting due to the big poke damage she gets early game, but its not worth dying for. Same as the case of protecting your adc - never sacrifice yourself if you can avoid it.

EnIighten

02-18-2013

StopThatGuy OP adc needs to play more twitch

my lolking link: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19768403

Lux Eternus

02-18-2013

Quote:
EnIighten:
StopThatGuy OP adc needs to play more twitch

my lolking link: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/19768403

Stats too good.

Maybe take less kills as the jungler? Sharing that gold with your lanes is important.

Oh, and don't play udyr! :P

gj though

mines quite fail atm: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26738197

Hashmäl

02-18-2013

I can not be helped.