Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoLking the guy above you and give him advice

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lord Malpercio

02-10-2013

Map awareness is key. Assist your team, and listen to their advice even if you are angry! Your team isn't out to get you! (Usually...)

butt genie

02-10-2013

Quote:
Lord Malpercio:
Map awareness is key. Assist your team, and listen to their advice even if you are angry! Your team isn't out to get you! (Usually...)

you seem to do REALLY well with swain. only advice i can think of is that there are over 100 champs, try some others out?

Mourrirdeux

02-10-2013

Play support Soraka. Supports carry teams.

Rescuee

02-10-2013

Quote:
Mourrirdeux:
Play support Soraka. Supports carry teams.

You're support is pretty decent, consider trying out different builds. Also expand your support champions list.

BeatRushVII

02-10-2013

Quote:
Rescuee:
You're support is pretty decent, consider trying out different builds. Also expand your support champions list.

Nice scores over all, more ranked wins than ranked losses. Looks like top lane is your thing. Some of your death scores are pretty high, so maybe try being just a little less aggressive, to the same tune, a few of your games have lowish farm. I would say try to get more cs, but judging by your other games you were probably denied in other ones

Beschwörerbernd

02-10-2013

Get some Runepages for more variability in your championbuilds. The other stuff seems pretty decent

Sith982

02-10-2013

You seem to have ADC and Jungle down pretty well. Maybe you should put some work into increasing your top/support ability.

Xin <3

BIurry

02-10-2013

Quote:
Sith982:
You seem to have ADC and Jungle down pretty well. Maybe you should put some work into increasing your top/support ability.

Xin <3

Practice last hitting abit more. Your kills look good though! Set goals for yourself such as 150cs by 20 mins! and keep trying to improve!

butt genie

02-10-2013

Quote:
zBluRrYz:
Practice last hitting abit more. Your kills look good though! Set goals for yourself such as 150cs by 20 mins! and keep trying to improve!

i really cant think of any advice to give you. you are better than i am at LoL. though i noticed you have no ADC games. maybe pick one up and become a last hitting machine?

and i know i keep commenting, but one needs advice to get better right? im open to any and all advice for me.

Atlanis

02-10-2013

Your akali needs more CS.

EDIT: was at zBluRrYz