Lmao Yegg...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

onaprayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

have had 1 dodge since the new rank system. I am ok with this

Calderweiss

02-04-2013

You can still get matched with people with different wins, which it does if it can't find people similar to you in time.

Hydrochoerus

02-04-2013

Isnt it still based off Elo? you just cant see it.

e Hydrogen

Senior Recruiter

02-04-2013

Not elo, but MMR. Which is basically the same thing. Though I don't really mind this new system, soon enough you'll be playing with everyone your skill level. But I have been playing with people a couple tiers below me...which is kind of ... concerning?

Shiny Eevee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Cuuuute avatar.
Offtopic, but I must have it!

Celebi

Recruiter

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by e Hydrogen View Post
Not elo, but MMR. Which is basically the same thing. Though I don't really mind this new system, soon enough you'll be playing with everyone your skill level. But I have been playing with people a couple tiers below me...which is kind of ... concerning?
It is concerning, and troubling I might add... I've basically had to spoonfeed my team directions and the win... I feel guilty, giving wins to people who didn't do anything to deserve it, and then there's those teams where you just can't carry them at all and just make you lose and you're sitting there like "Wtf just happened...?"

I don't know, I've just really been having bad teams ever since this new system started, I mean REALLY bad teams, and ironically, more dodges... Well, maybe not more, but just as much.