Lmao Yegg...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Muunressu

02-03-2013

Yeah I've been placed with... low win people too. Sure I don't have THAT many wins. Like, 25/26? But I was literally paired with one person with 10 wins, another with 2, and the other two with literally 0 wins.

Enemy team? Literally, one had like, around the same wins as me, two others were in the HUNDREDS, and the remaining two were like, in between 40-60 wins. Because that's entirely fair. :| And yeah I did have that problem with queue dodges. People dodged 5 times before I could FINALLY stick to a team (that turned out to be terrible, cause apparently AP Vayne is strong). Sigh. I prayed this system would be better, and while I do like the idea, it's like all the previous problems from the normal ELO system carried over to this new system. :/

Niqhtmare x

02-03-2013

thats nothiing

ive seen gold duo queues in my teams, and my first pick is diamond

WILL SMlTH

02-03-2013

you actually believe riot patch notes...

Lifeboats

02-04-2013

I feel like riot would fix all there problems if the implimented a new league... Called.. "people who flood the forum with nothing but *****."

Fongletto

02-04-2013

I don't think they changed matchmaking at all, the new system is just a different less accurate way of displaying it. Outside of that, yeah I hate the new system too.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-04-2013

bump

xSoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Pitchfork me if you want but, I find it better than the old one tbh imo.

MissButtahNips

02-04-2013

I HATE CHANGE. CleARLY RIOT IS WRONG AND I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THEIR STATS BLAH BLAH BLAH.

LexxxLuthor

02-04-2013

^