Lmao Yegg...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToxicRatt

02-03-2013

Increase the penalty for dodging. Lose more LP and longer wait time.

Celebi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToxicRatt View Post
Increase the penalty for dodging. Lose more LP and longer wait time.
And get paired with people FURTHER away from your amount of wins, not closer...

Riot's hilarious. I bet they get a kick out of this, watching us struggle and QQ about their decisions...

Grandpappy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

I was an S-IV last game, and my opposing team had 2 S-1's, and a G-IV. The funny part is we won. I'm willing to bet their MMR algorithm is more accurate than their division placing algorithm, at this time.

Bolinski

02-03-2013

I actually like it, but I think they can make some tweaks to make it better.

LexxxLuthor

02-03-2013

^

3ofSpades

02-03-2013

OP your hidden MMR probably just sucks and is equal to the MMR of those you play with

Lunar Lightning

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DemonixPlague View Post
Gotta tell you I prefer this new system over the old one.
i hope thats sarcasm

Dayblazer

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpappy View Post
I was an S-IV last game, and my opposing team had 2 S-1's, and a G-IV. The funny part is we won. I'm willing to bet their MMR algorithm is more accurate than their division placing algorithm, at this time.
this x10. You think your not against people who are your MMR.. and I have no doubt your wrong cause nowadays you cant really tell with this new system.

I like this new system.

Celebi

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandpappy View Post
I'm still in the post-game chat lobby and the enemy team's wins are: 11, 23, 15, 69 and 67....

Grandpappy

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celebi View Post
I'm still in the post-game chat lobby and the enemy team's wins are: 11, 23, 15, 69 and 67....
Wins dont tell you much, because it doesn't show losses. Just look at their division placement.