Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ranked is so broken!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

as Desolator

02-04-2013

Quote:
Onimus Terlain:
I would start by not playing Nasus.
Especially against Garen...

i did super well vs him i main nasus and i kicked his ass top but team gotta troll!

GiottoXIII

02-04-2013

179 minions kills at 43 minutes is not super good with nasus... that seems rather low actually... considering nasus depends solely on farms...
on another note i find the new ranked system to be refreshing im in silver iv and there are less trolls now then there was before at least thats waht i've seen and felt

as Desolator

02-04-2013

Quote:
GiottoXIII:
179 minions kills at 43 minutes is not super good with nasus... that seems rather low actually... considering nasus depends solely on farms...
on another note i find the new ranked system to be refreshing im in silver iv and there are less trolls now then there was before at least thats waht i've seen and felt

jungle feeds top gg

Feleas

02-04-2013

Quote:
Hookä:
Your still silver lol

yeah at least he is. I was bronze II now I'm bronze IV because trolls/bad players. sigh.... I hate carrying a game then lose it because of others.