Ranked is so broken!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

as Desolator

02-03-2013

i know this isnt the place to post this but i love Champion forums bc general ppl post like crazy, but ive done 14 games and won 4 i went from silver II to silver IV wtf? why do i lose so much, so many trolls its increased by 80%! people explain to me right now, my2nd most horrible losing streak was 2 wins and 5 loses! WTF IS WRONG WITH THIS NEW ELO I SAY!

Hookä

02-03-2013

Your still silver :D lol

Whispy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Welp here we go!

Riot has defined each group section into 250 people. (There are more than 250 in each division but they thought grouping people up would help.) By chance in your Division or lets say Graduating class alot of trolls are there. So only way to get out is to GO SUPER HARDCORE TRYHARD MODE! But if you drop out of that division and re-enter later in another division maybe less trolls. Good Luck Summoner!

MasterTopher

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerò View Post
Welp here we go!

Riot has defined each group section into 250 people. (There are more than 250 in each division but they thought grouping people up would help.) By chance in your Division or lets say Graduating class alot of trolls are there. So only way to get out is to GO SUPER HARDCORE TRYHARD MODE! But if you drop out of that division and re-enter later in another division maybe less trolls. Good Luck Summoner!
how does one drop out of a division? I really hate the one I am in.

Whispy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterTopher View Post
how does one drop out of a division? I really hate the one I am in.
You lose over n over... Not fun so only REAL option is to go SUPER HARDCORE TRYHARD MODE! and hope for the best.

ItsJustPain

02-03-2013

been trying really hard
hell dumb players are all over the place

Lostlemur

02-03-2013

lol u mad

Onimus Terlain

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookä View Post
Your still silver lol
He'll never not be silver.

It's impossible to fall down tiers.

Onimus Terlain

02-03-2013

I would start by not playing Nasus.
Especially against Garen...

Technician Tim

02-03-2013

you went -10 games, yeah you need a big demotion man, im + 7 and havent even gotten to promote