I got banned for what? for playing the game?

123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tr1pp1

Junior Member

02-03-2013

I see so much worse on a day to day basis, how is this bannable? dafuq


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MissBetwixt

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Addy Daddy View Post
Ya the tribunal is dumb and so are most of the players that use the report system. Im on temp ban because 3 out of the 5 games that i got reported in was for winning. in 3 of the chat logs i said 0 things to enemy and the nothing bad at all. i even was saying good job to my teammates. and the enemy team reported me because we won.
The tribunal is just a place for people to feel better about them selves knowing that helped ban a player for nothing just because most of them think its a joke. oh well it aint me who cares?
I also hate when players on the forums are like well instead of telling them what they did wrong help them. that doesnt help at all. no matter what you do or say in game people are always going to have the mentality of oh im better then you,you are just being a dick. then bam reported then you get banned for no reason. the system is useless. And god forbid you que alone. the second you get paired with a premade group youre screwed. oh u died once early you are instantly reported muted and trashed talked. but who cares for them if they violate its 4v5 when the reports come.
That's just fastidious of you. I have played many games and never been reported. As long as you take the time to be polite and help others then you'll never end up with a time ban.

The kind of attitude your displaying is of a dying bred of gamers my friend. People want to play games in a FRIENDLY and SUPPORTIVE environment not listen to a dude rage for 20 min or throw a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way. If I wanted to deal with people like that I would have kids, you know 2-6 year old who have yet to figure out the world doesn't revolve around them.

If anything I've seen in the Tribunal forms a real effort to CHANGE THE WAY WE INTERACT in LOL, instilling a little respect for our fellow gamers. Tribunal may not be perfect but it's a lot better then letting this sort of behavior go unchecked.

As for people using the Tribunal to 'pump themselves up' for having banned someone I can't argue that there are those who do and it's something we as a community need to look into. THAT BEING SAID there are a lot of honest Judges out there who are trying to make a difference and do not take the 'I'm better then you' approach.

Something to think on.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Anubhys

Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxwe View Post
Sat in jungle and AFKd? WHY AM I BEING BANNED GUYS
I love that you just trust what they stated in the report, OP i feel your pain, clearly you`re not a rageaholic. In game 5 yeah you put your lane mate down, but if this is the worst you`ve done, i dont see this as banable.

LOL reading this forum i just noticed anytime someone put down the tribunal or supported your case they were down voted.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mitey Oosik

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayanz View Post
very true.
You'll see a permaban in due time. Why? Because you didn't come here seeking how or why you got reported because you "think"you already know. You only came here to moisten the forums with your nerd tears and find people to side with you. You ignore the attempts of others trying to help you.

I await your "I was permabanned and did nothing wrong" thread.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Addy Daddy

Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBetwixt View Post
That's just fastidious of you. I have played many games and never been reported. As long as you take the time to be polite and help others then you'll never end up with a time ban.

The kind of attitude your displaying is of a dying bred of gamers my friend. People want to play games in a FRIENDLY and SUPPORTIVE environment not listen to a dude rage for 20 min or throw a temper tantrum when he doesn't get his way. If I wanted to deal with people like that I would have kids, you know 2-6 year old who have yet to figure out the world doesn't revolve around them.

If anything I've seen in the Tribunal forms a real effort to CHANGE THE WAY WE INTERACT in LOL, instilling a little respect for our fellow gamers. Tribunal may not be perfect but it's a lot better then letting this sort of behavior go unchecked.

As for people using the Tribunal to 'pump themselves up' for having banned someone I can't argue that there are those who do and it's something we as a community need to look into. THAT BEING SAID there are a lot of honest Judges out there who are trying to make a difference and do not take the 'I'm better then you' approach.

Something to think on.
You can be as polite as you want but being reported then banned by the tribunal for nothing shows that "most gamers" dont give a ****. they rage cause they lost and have to blame someone else.
And lets be honest the only reason the tribunal exists is because they dont have the staff and time to check the logs and the games them selves. so they leave it up random people who you are assuming are honest people but arent. all people care about while reading and doing the tribunal is free ip. so their thought is always well as long as im the majority i dont care. and the majority is always punish just because most people dont care. i guarantee there are more people that could less about if the guy gets banned or not.and im sure if they took the tribunal away 90% of the players doing it would stop doing it because they get nothing out of it.. look at sites like reddit and of places where people post just to make fun of the conversations that occur in the matches rather then to actually care about a person being banned or not. also look at these forums. over half the people that are responding are just there to be trolls to the OP cause "haha that guy is crying sucks for him lets go make fun of him cause im a internet tough guy".those are the same people that auto click punish. almost never do you actually see responses to post oh that says well lets help blah blah. now dont get me wrong there are PLENTY of people that complain about being banned and shouldnt be.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GON the Mage Guy

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Addy Daddy View Post
You can be as polite as you want but being reported then banned by the tribunal for nothing shows that "most gamers" dont give a ****. they rage cause they lost and have to blame someone else.
And lets be honest the only reason the tribunal exists is because they dont have the staff and time to check the logs and the games them selves. so they leave it up random people who you are assuming are honest people but arent. all people care about while reading and doing the tribunal is free ip. so their thought is always well as long as im the majority i dont care. and the majority is always punish just because most people dont care. i guarantee there are more people that could less about if the guy gets banned or not.and im sure if they took the tribunal away 90% of the players doing it would stop doing it because they get nothing out of it.. look at sites like reddit and of places where people post just to make fun of the conversations that occur in the matches rather then to actually care about a person being banned or not. also look at these forums. over half the people that are responding are just there to be trolls to the OP cause "haha that guy is crying sucks for him lets go make fun of him cause im a internet tough guy".those are the same people that auto click punish. almost never do you actually see responses to post oh that says well lets help blah blah. now dont get me wrong there are PLENTY of people that complain about being banned and shouldnt be.
Show me a game where someone was punished for nothing. And have them real "nothing," none of this "That's not THAT bad" bullsh*t. The OP deserved it because he was a jackass to his team. Show me a nice guy. Just because your standards for behavior are

You weren't here before the Tribunal, I'm willing to bet. Things were much worse.

Just because a lot of people are complaining that they were unfairly banned doesn't automatically make them right.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EternalDarkSushi

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Addy Daddy View Post
You can be as polite as you want but being reported then banned by the tribunal for nothing shows that "most gamers" dont give a ****. they rage cause they lost and have to blame someone else.
And lets be honest the only reason the tribunal exists is because they dont have the staff and time to check the logs and the games them selves. so they leave it up random people who you are assuming are honest people but arent. all people care about while reading and doing the tribunal is free ip. so their thought is always well as long as im the majority i dont care. and the majority is always punish just because most people dont care. i guarantee there are more people that could less about if the guy gets banned or not.and im sure if they took the tribunal away 90% of the players doing it would stop doing it because they get nothing out of it.. look at sites like reddit and of places where people post just to make fun of the conversations that occur in the matches rather then to actually care about a person being banned or not. also look at these forums. over half the people that are responding are just there to be trolls to the OP cause "haha that guy is crying sucks for him lets go make fun of him cause im a internet tough guy".those are the same people that auto click punish. almost never do you actually see responses to post oh that says well lets help blah blah. now dont get me wrong there are PLENTY of people that complain about being banned and shouldnt be.
You're wrong on why people comment on threads like these. Yes, there are some that come for an ego boost, that's just the sad truth. Most though...would rather see negative and/or toxic players removed from their games. How is hearing a person whining constantly or raging at someone fun? How does that make anything at all better...I mean, really? If someone starts dropping harsh language constantly for no reason, they should be held accountable too, and chances are, they will be. Maybe not that match or tribunal case, but it'll happen.

Trying to be positive and flexible with others is a lot more productive than thinking everybody doesn't give a damn. Thinking that nobody cares that their game could go without negative talk and defeatist attitudes is a poorly thought out perspective. Sure, everyone is bound to get angry and say or do something stupid. We're human, and we'll do something dumb a lot. How many of us try to fix a problem though? It may come as a shock, but some of us would prefer to make something we find entertaining a little better for everyone else. I've found I have a lot more fun in a game if everyone is in a positive mood of some sort, or at least trying to ignore frustrating things. That applies to allies or enemies. It's just too bad a lot of people prefer to just argue and blame.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BloodScorpion74

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayanz View Post
I didnt afk. so they just write random stuff and I get banned for that? what the hell?
It seemed that you just randomly ran away during teamfights as you WANTED to lose to get the match over with, aka trolling.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelzin

Senior Member

02-05-2013

Quote:
Sona [00:28:41] i think tribunal gonna lvoe this
Thresh [00:28:51] sure
Sona [00:28:57] enjoy your future ban
First... I would have pardoned the case... However... What I quoted above... Don't ever do that. The tribunal should never be used as a threat to anyone. The threat of going against the code should always be there... But don't tell people that kind of **** during the game. It's very very rare that it will have a positive impact on it.


123