Ahri Or Yorick.

Ahri. 18 66.67%
Yorick. 9 33.33%
Voters: 27. You may not vote on this poll

Ahri Or Yorick.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Criomhthann

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Chaser View Post
I want a champ which is fun to play and PWN at all stages of game.
Then neither?

SilentNightSona

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

Yorrick is pretty boring, but definitely the stronger pick.

vairoletto

02-03-2013

early levels ahri is not weak, if you can manage your mana you can harrass your opponent, she has a good autoattack animation that is easy to last hit with, she is a good ganker mid game, really hard to gank post 6 and has a decent burst if you hit your spells, and late game you go into the poke/initiator role, she is good at cleaning up after a fight if you havent use your ult.

Yorick on the other hand is not good at all the first levels but once you get your ghosts going you are the most annoying top laner, teemo harrassing bruisers is nothing compared to yorick who can permaslow you, deal good mixed damage and heal himself in the process, Manamune deal with your mana problems, he is a good pusher and most of the time can deal with ganks. The problem with him is that it's kinda hard to carry late game, and you end up poking, tanking and supporting your team

Riftic

02-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsunami Chaser View Post
I want a champ which is fun to play and PWN at all stages of game.
Unfortunately neither of these champions are for you. I haven't much experience with Yorick, but from what I hear he's not the best.

I can tell you firsthand that Ahri has terrible early and late games. Her burst is pretty substandard and her mana costs are extremely restrictive.
She is loads of fun to play though.

I guess you need to weight out how important champion design is over champion effectiveness. If the first one is more important, go Ahri. If not, get someone else.

SexualHarrasadar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

Ahri is VERY fun to dominate, the way she squirms and moa--Oh, you meant in game...