Oh yea here comes!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CyanidePanda

10-24-2010

Another Flash thread but instead of begging them to remove or keep it I'm going to suggest a way to fix it. From my personal experience flashing to get away has never really bothered me, if it did then ghost would really make me rage. I mean Trist,Shaco,Ezreal, Kass, Kat ( to an extent) can "Flash" away but there is one thing they can't do that the summoner spell flash can, cancel turret, auto attacks and even targeted skills.

Now what I don't mind that you flashed over a wall or you brush juked me with flash, good on you, but you shouldn't be getting away alive when a targeted skill, auto attack or even a turret hit will kill you, I don't think it's right that anyone is allowed to cancel a targeted skill or turret shot by pressing a button.

So there's 3 choices. Remove flash from the game- Some champions will suffer and drop even lower in "usefulness" Keep flash- People will still rage some for the right reasons others for wrong ones. Or simply removing it's ability to cancel targeted skills, auto attacks and turret shots.

Copybass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-24-2010

Just remove Flash Threads from the Forums. Breaks the forum Metagame at the moment.

CyanidePanda

10-24-2010

Or we can remove people who have no positive input and feel the need to troll a thread because they lack any sort of self confidence to speak out against the quota, and or to raise your own self-esteem. So before you post another poorly thought out post take the time to think. It'll save you the butt hurt of failing to troll.

Nanners

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinebaby View Post
Or we can remove people who have no positive input and feel the need to troll a thread because they lack any sort of self confidence to speak out against the quota, and or to raise your own self-esteem. So before you post another poorly thought out post take the time to think. It'll save you the butt hurt of failing to troll.
Low tier post

CyanidePanda

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanners View Post
Low tier post

because that made ANY SENSE Low tier post I think I'm getting trolled but I don't know... if we want to make this about tiers your Trolling is about Eve tier.

Nanners

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinebaby View Post
because that made ANY SENSE Low tier post I think I'm getting trolled but I don't know... if we want to make this about tiers your Trolling is about Eve tier.
You're not getting trolled. Your posts are low tier, hence, no one responds.