Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Doran Stacking...needs to be changed!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

shal128

10-24-2010

What. Yes, there are items that give an early game advantage but get worse as the game advances.

If you nerf doran's blades, they'll go on with 1 doran blade + fort pot (which you don't have to use until you get ganked).

chaito

10-24-2010

Quote:
gwap:
if you look at your post sideways its kind of like 4 skyscrapers

Okay that is ****ing comedy right there.

WhalesGoneWild

10-24-2010

Stacking Doran's items is just ******ed.

Nerf it or do something!

Ducktales

10-24-2010

Quote:
Tarant:
Hm...I wonder If this one will survive or close just as fast.

please thumbs it up then to keep it alive...riot really needs to see this...thank you for your support to make this a more balanced game =)

Rakshock

10-24-2010

Yea but you also have to realize some people do it b/c maybe the farming for their lane is poor due to harassment so they're forced back early. Thus if they stack dorans, (honestly I usually only see people buy 2, 3 is a rare occasion for me to see) it at least gives them a chance to farm better with some dmg and more health so they don't get screwed over from the harassing early game. I see the stacking as one way of balancing out one side of a lane if they're being completely dominated. But I'm not disagreeing with you, if they do nerf it should be like each one only gives 50% of what the 1st gave.

Ducktales

10-24-2010

Quote:
Rakshock:
Yea but you also have to realize some people do it b/c maybe the farming for their lane is poor due to harassment so they're forced back early. Thus if they stack dorans, (honestly I usually only see people buy 2, 3 is a rare occasion for me to see) it at least gives them a chance to farm better with some dmg and more health so they don't get screwed over from the harassing early game. I see the stacking as one way of balancing out one side of a lane if they're being completely dominated. But I'm not disagreeing with you, if they do nerf it should be like each one only gives 50% of what the 1st gave.

that is also a great solution. thanks for the output =)

fokaL

10-24-2010

Rofl MF has like 740 starting health with Dorans blade

Laoking

10-24-2010

Stacking dorans is fine, it builds into nothing, Learn to play

Sulfox

10-24-2010

Quote:
Buddhistlol:
Stacking dorans is fine, it builds into nothing, Learn to play

You can benefit your laning phase, then just sell them later. Doi!

dragonbayne

10-24-2010

Bloody trolls trying to shut the post down. Apparently they are the dorans stackers. Dont you trolls have a bridge somewhere you should be under?