Surrendering

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zVeNuM

10-24-2010

I have not been able to finish 1 game within the past 4 or 5 days everyone is surrendering the other team, my team. This is getting really annoying. Anyone else feel this way?

Japanadian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

that's what happens when you have noobs, Doesn't happen nearly as much the higher rank you get

Copybass

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zVeNuM View Post
I have not been able to finish 1 game within the past 4 or 5 days everyone is surrendering the other team, my team. This is getting really annoying. Anyone else feel this way?
So... You're upset because your team, or the other team, surrenders for a legitimate reason, due to perhaps... The fact that they're GOING TO LOSE anyways?

zVeNuM

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japanadian View Post
that's what happens when you have noobs, Doesn't happen nearly as much the higher rank you get
im level 30

XaoGarrent

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by zVeNuM View Post
im level 30
Different type of n00b, he's talking about the kind of n00b that says something like "Jungling is stupid and pointless." Just got out of a really one sided game where someone actually tried to convince me of this and get me to lane with him as Smite/Ghost Warwick. Throughout this game, mid and bottom lane (the duo lane) fed the **** out of the enemy team. I knew it was going to be a bad game when our Twisted Fate (he was mid) chose Heal and Clarity for his summoner spells.

TrueWarLord

10-24-2010

And I thought that the option of surrender should be given before 25 mins.

Well, there are times that you know the game is lost, a random guy from the internet is with 800 ping, another ally decided to leave, and you have to stay there, waiting 25 min .. What's the point?

If the surrender is given only when the majority approves, what's the point in waiting for 25 mins?