What do you think on the subject matter?

Bring AP Ashe back 107 63.31%
Keep Ashe how she is 62 36.69%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

AP Ashe - My thoughts on it

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pyr0n1c

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-04-2013

#HybridAsheOP!?!?!?

kanacho

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TealNinje View Post
Seeing as I've been around since before technical beginning of League...

No, you're wrong.
seeing how you didn't listen to anything I said previously, leave the thread. Thank you.

TealNinje

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacho View Post
seeing how you didn't listen to anything I said previously, leave the thread. Thank you.
You tried to pull the "seniority" trick.

Then got called out by two people with at least as much tenure as you have. Who are backed by the wiki. Whereas you have no proof of your position. Then you try and tell those people who proved you wrong to "leave the thread"?

Man, I thought we had finally secured this subforum from trolls. Looks like our work's only begun.

kanacho

02-06-2013

Quote:
You tried to pull the "seniority" trick.

Then got called out by two people with at least as much tenure as you have. Who are backed by the wiki. Whereas you have no proof of your position. Then you try and tell those people who proved you wrong to "leave the thread"?

Man, I thought we had finally secured this subforum from trolls. Looks like our work's only begun.
What position? My lord if you have listened to anything I told you IDC about what USED to be the case I told you to keep yourself on topic and talk about if AP Ashe would be good or not and there you go rambling on like a child. You clearly can't handle a public forum so I cordially invite you to leave the thread.

With all due respect...

-Kanacho

kanacho

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laxiliary View Post
it'd be nice if they change the arrow ratio to AD, Caitlyn has an AD scale on her ulti I dont see why Ashe can't have one. plus AP Ashe is completely not viable now it's illogical to have an AP scale on ulti.
Perhaps dont have a too high of AD ratio, maybe 0.6 - 0.7, since the arrow is splash dmg, global and stuns. Also Ashe has lower AD/lvl it's not as bad giving her that AD scale

PS. Increase Ashe's MS to 335+, she is too slow and has no escape. Pitted with the insane number of champion that has 'dash' abilities. the low MS makes her kiting nearly impossible.
I don't think that AD ratio would fit Ashe for her ult, it is too powerful at the moment to scale on AD and considering she doesn't even need LOS and it's AOE it is far more powerful then caits ult to be fair on an ADC. That's why I recommended putting AP on Ashe's volley so that makes her AP build viable and allows her to be a very power support or mid AP that can actually do some damage with all the magic resist late game.

Obnot

02-06-2013

This is a horrible idea, you know there is like 58 real ap dudes you can play in the mid, do you really need 1 that only uses voil, and shoots 1 ice arrow every 65 seconds?

Would I want this person on my team. . . . No

Would i want a ap yi on my team. . . . No for the same reason.

Having 1 ability that scales off ap really make a ap charater now?
only if your noob.

Is anyone on these forums over the age of 20 ?
probally not

Aleox

02-06-2013

I play Ashe all the times, and watching videos back then and how much damage she did, its as if they took down the damage by half. It would be nice to have her more stronger as she is the champ I play the most. I don't know much about all the numbers that go into her abilities, I just care about the all in all damage.

||Aleox

TealNinje

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanacho View Post
What position? My lord if you have listened to anything I told you IDC about what USED to be the case I told you to keep yourself on topic and talk about if AP Ashe would be good or not and there you go rambling on like a child. You clearly can't handle a public for so I cordially invite you to leave the thread.

With all do respect...

-Kanacho
It's difficult to take you seriously when you try convey being educated and then failing miserably by using the wrong homonym for the meaning of a sentence (not to mention your butchering of the English language's grammar rules). Perhaps if you stopped trying to attack people or pretending to be more important than you actually are, other people would actually treat you with respect.

For the record, the word is "due." "With all due respect." Related to paying one's "dues."

kanacho

02-07-2013

Quote:
It's difficult to take you seriously when you try convey being educated and then failing miserably by using the wrong homonym for the meaning of a sentence (not to mention your butchering of the English language's grammar rules). Perhaps if you stopped trying to attack people or pretending to be more important than you actually are, other people would actually treat you with respect.

For the record, the word is "due." "With all due respect." Related to paying one's "dues."
I feel no more need to go on talking with a troll such as yourself. You are quite annoying and provide no benefit to this thread. After this comment I will no longer communicate with you.

kanacho

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnot View Post
This is a horrible idea, you know there is like 58 real ap dudes you can play in the mid, do you really need 1 that only uses voil, and shoots 1 ice arrow every 65 seconds?

Would I want this person on my team. . . . No

Would i want a ap yi on my team. . . . No for the same reason.

Having 1 ability that scales off ap really make a ap charater now?
only if your noob.

Is anyone on these forums over the age of 20 ?
probally not
AP Ashe would be more utility based as with Rylai's Crystal scepter she gains large slowing values so that would make her valuable. Not to mention both her arrow and volley are AOE, so that is always nice to have.

Mostly, I just think Ashe needs a kit rework as it is, as previously stated, "Living in the past". I believe that her kit needs an update as well as integrated AP to make her more viable then I think it would be optimal for game-play.