1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burmie

03-10-2013

I missed the time so I suppose I need to be subbed in by someone else.

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

Brackets and subs updated

The following names are ready to get disqualified and sub'd as soon as more people register to the tournament: (if I can't find subs for them, one of them will get a free win)
xxp0larxbearxx
wadinh20
mcclane vs bananathong77
bloodhound13 vs mephestophilies
rf destroyer vs joepalm25
leirbagz vs shift c
k1llz vs sauna
flafan vs abc town
lingerantx vs shelburnn

If you felt you were being wrongly sub'd/disqualified please reply on this thread with your side of the story. I had to individually add everyone that weren't playing their games so I am succeptible of forgetting your specific situation. Nothing here is final I can put you back in.

People I'm keeping a close eye on (as in being watched to be sub'd if they don't show any interest):
V0112358 vs Moosemancer - both of you guys contacted me and failed to play your games. Play them ASAP.
Quadrabox - I barely see you online and you don't update me on anything.
Nile Mars - you spoke with me once and I haven't heard from you since then. Please play your new match.
nV cincy - i have you in my list but we haven't spoken yet. You will be sub'd if you don't show interest in your next opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀runo View Post
how can i join? plz add me in game
Read first post. It tells you how to register.
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreakyMan777 View Post
I can be a sub if needed!

IGN: FreakyMan777
You're a funny man. You were originally in the tournament but I sub'd you by someone else because you failed to accept any invites from either me or your opponent. You were completely unreachable and like a month later you come back to register again? It's almost as if you had no clue at all the the tournament even started yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenus View Post
What is A Wolf, mine and burmie's time cannot be maintained. We tried very much to make our time for the tournament. But becuase of the difference of 12.5 hours we couldn't maintain the time. Now it is up to our hands to do something. Either you can eliminate me or bring up a solution.
My main suggestion would be to keep trying. One person's 10h30am is another's 10h30pm, nothing unmanagable. This can be managed. Burmie gave you a specific meeting date to which he failed himself to show up. There's no way in hell I can benefit him over you, raidenus. If you guys can't make an effort and reach other, I have to give the win to raidenus. There's also the fact that burmie was recently sub'd in not 2 days ago and raidenus was a core member of the tournament that tried getting in touch with everyone from the start.
Burmie: If you fail to play your match before the 12th, I have to give the win to raidenus, but I won't disqualify you from being eligible to the random prizes, because I know you tried your best within the couple of days I gave you. Bottom line, you will still be able to win something.

Subs:
- need more subs

Ineligible for the 3 random prize rolls:
HOLO KRUX (Unsportman-like attitude and lack of respect towards his opponent and myself.)
vashxknives (was online once every 7 days, was unreachable and didn't get to play a single game)

CmySkills

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-10-2013

CmySkills beat Pappa Gamer 2-0

Pappa Gamer

Recruiter

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CmySkills View Post
CmySkills beat Pappa Gamer 2-0
GG

PvtBonum

03-10-2013

I have tried contacting my opponent xetonicx but i believe he is declining my request because he keeps getting removed from my friends list.

FeedOn

03-10-2013

I can sub. But just to be clear, a sub is not a substitute for another player, but a new person entering the tournament right?

Warlord200

03-10-2013

so how goes it with my prospective opponents, uzimaki1 and akaipo?

raidenus

03-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by What is a Wolf View Post
Brackets and subs updated

The following names are ready to get disqualified and sub'd as soon as more people register to the tournament: (if I can't find subs for them, one of them will get a free win)
xxp0larxbearxx
wadinh20
mcclane vs bananathong77
bloodhound13 vs mephestophilies
rf destroyer vs joepalm25
leirbagz vs shift c
k1llz vs sauna
flafan vs abc town
lingerantx vs shelburnn

If you felt you were being wrongly sub'd/disqualified please reply on this thread with your side of the story. I had to individually add everyone that weren't playing their games so I am succeptible of forgetting your specific situation. Nothing here is final I can put you back in.

People I'm keeping a close eye on (as in being watched to be sub'd if they don't show any interest):
V0112358 vs Moosemancer - both of you guys contacted me and failed to play your games. Play them ASAP.
Quadrabox - I barely see you online and you don't update me on anything.
Nile Mars - you spoke with me once and I haven't heard from you since then. Please play your new match.
nV cincy - i have you in my list but we haven't spoken yet. You will be sub'd if you don't show interest in your next opponent.

Read first post. It tells you how to register.

You're a funny man. You were originally in the tournament but I sub'd you by someone else because you failed to accept any invites from either me or your opponent. You were completely unreachable and like a month later you come back to register again? It's almost as if you had no clue at all the the tournament even started yet.

My main suggestion would be to keep trying. One person's 10h30am is another's 10h30pm, nothing unmanagable. This can be managed. Burmie gave you a specific meeting date to which he failed himself to show up. There's no way in hell I can benefit him over you, raidenus. If you guys can't make an effort and reach other, I have to give the win to raidenus. There's also the fact that burmie was recently sub'd in not 2 days ago and raidenus was a core member of the tournament that tried getting in touch with everyone from the start.
Burmie: If you fail to play your match before the 12th, I have to give the win to raidenus, but I won't disqualify you from being eligible to the random prizes, because I know you tried your best within the couple of days I gave you. Bottom line, you will still be able to win something.

Subs:
- need more subs

Ineligible for the 3 random prize rolls:
HOLO KRUX (Unsportman-like attitude and lack of respect towards his opponent and myself.)
vashxknives (was online once every 7 days, was unreachable and didn't get to play a single game)
So you are saying that if we cannot manage our times then you'll either sub him or let me win? But as burmie said he has no problems if he is subbed. Still it is up to you that yuo want to sub him him or make me win.

raidenus

03-11-2013

soapbark you are my opponent now.Let me know when you'll be online according to GMT + 6:30 time. I 've sent you a friend request

What is a Wolf

03-11-2013

Listen up people.

Round 2 will begin at exactly 11h59pm march 11th. Which means everyone who hasn't played their games will be disqualified with no possibility of winning random prizes. However, people who showed interest in playing their games and made efforts with no results will get a win instead.

I will be unavailable throughout march the 11th, so unfortunately, I will not be able to be present to update the brackets at exactly midnight. What I will do instead is update the brackets now (in the morning) to what it SHOULD be like, and come online tomorrow, read the comments, and modify the brackets accordingly if there are any changes. The changes I will make in a preemptive manner will not be final. They will be, however, if you wait too long to post your issue.

If you feel you received an unjust disqualification, please post in this thread with your version of the story. I've been dealing with lots of people lately that were not able to reach their opponents so I may not be able to recall your specific situation.

People on a close leash:
Yuhma - If I get so much as a whisper from someone saying you are not reachable, off the brackets you go. I only gave you the win because you posted once a while back and your opponent showed no signs of life.

=====UNRESOLVED ISSUES:=====

Kinky Karl:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinky Karl View Post
4-1 Kinky Karl wins vs Bang Shishigami
Bang Shishigami is not and never was in the tournament. I think you got seriously confused. Your opponent is named deadly504. And matches are best of 3, not sure how you came up with a 4-1 score. Your in-game score (KDA ratio) is irrelevant. What I want is the result in wins/loss. Please get back to me I,m trying to add you...

UCMTonKatsu:
I gave your opponent (galandp) the win because both of you guys were tied 1-1 and failed to deliver the third match before the time limit, while your opponent was online and ready to play during the last few days. Add on league me I want to talk to you before I finalize anything.

Burmie:
I gave your opponent the win because, despite the fact that both of you guys were willing to play, he actually showed up online at the time both of you guys agree'd to play. Since this rendez-vous date was acceptable to both of you, it's only fair that I benefit the person who actually showed up. I will however allow you to be eligible to the random prizes since you were willing to play from the start.

====================================

NOT eligible for the 3 random prize rolls:
demonichell38 (tried to fake a report)
xxp0larxbearxx (was not reachable for an entire month)
wadinh20 (did not play against a willing opponent)
McClane (did not play against a willing opponent
bloodhound13 (showed no willingness to play)
mephestophilies (showed no willingness to play)
rf destroyer (showed no willingness to play)
joepalm25 (showed no willingness to play)
leirbagz (showed no willingness to play)
shift c (showed no willingness to play)
flafan (showed no willingness to play)
abc town (showed no willingness to play)
lingerantx (showed no willingness to play)
shelburnn (showed no willingness to play)
zettraz (did not play against a willing opponent)
snoopy doo (did not play against a willing opponent)
iizapunk (did not play against a willing opponent)
poppers op (showed no willingness to play)
TwÝtch TV XduhC (showed no willingness to play)
Sir Reborn (did not play against a willing opponent)
Sxy Dingleberry (did not play against a willing opponent)
cptkwf (did not play against a willing opponent)
pvtrubberbunz (did not play against a willing opponent)
sauna (showed no willingness to play)
k1llz (showed no willingness to play)
melefen (did not play against a willing opponent)
smegglez (showed no willingness to play)
scotty2haughty (showed no willingness to play)
akaipo (showed no willingness to play)
uzimaki (showed no willingness to play)
scie (showed no willingness to play)
dimension twist (showed no willingness to play)
irmax (showed no willingness to play)
last elixir (showed no willingness to play)
prostats (showed no willingness to play)
vdg digital (showed no willingness to play)
y o u good (did not play against a willing opponent)
curry or rice (did not play against a willing opponent)
Devlın (did not play against a willing opponent)
nile mars (provided you with a sub, you didnt try to add him/havent spoken to me)
tekwizoo (showed no willingness to play)
quadrabox (showed no willingness to play)
skynerd (showed no willingness to play)
jonaldbobson (showed no willingness to play)
hetoquis (showed no willingness to play)
V0112358 (showed no interest in playing despite the fact that you've contacted me in the early few days)
Moosemancer (showed no interest in playing despite the fact that you've contacted me in the early few days)
falconmedic (showed no willingness to play)
slow_scout (showed no willingness to play)
mikaami13 (showed no willingness to play)
bazllnga (showed no willingness to play)
chaoDOOM (was showing interest in the first 2 weeks of the tournament, but then showed lots of inactivity and unwillingness to play against his new sub'd opponent)
sokarx (blatantly lied and tried to fool the tournament host by providing a photoshop'd screenshot)