1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

I have decided to participate in my own tournament. It is part of one of the Riot's condition for the host to not participate in any of it's events to be eligible for prize support but seeing that Riot is unwilling to provide me with any additional prize, I will register as a sub.

I will of course distribute any prize that I win to other people in a fair manner, if I win any.

Brackets and subs updated

agentzero02 was sub'd by What is a Wolf for being unreachable.

The following names are ready to get disqualified and sub'd as soon as more people register to the tournament: (if I can't find subs for them, one of them will get a free win)
xxp0larxbearxx
mcclane vs bananathong77
bloodhound13 vs mephestophilies
rf destroyer vs joepalm25
leirbagz vs shift c
k1llz vs sauna
flafan vs abc town
lingerantx vs shelburnn

If you felt you were being wrongly sub'd/disqualified please reply on this thread with your side of the story. I had to individually add everyone that weren't playing their games so I am succeptible of forgetting your specific situation. Nothing here is final I can put you back in.

People I'm keeping a close eye on (as in being watched to be sub'd if they don't show any interest):
V0112358 vs Moosemancer - both of you guys contacted me and failed to play your games. Play them ASAP.
Quadrabox - I barely see you online and you don't update me on anything.
Nile Mars - you spoke with me once and I haven't heard from you since then. Please play your new match.
nV cincy - i have you in my list but we haven't spoken yet. You will be sub'd if you don't show interest in your next opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappa Gamer View Post
The person I'm paired with hasn't not played a game since Feb 26. On the bracket he is listed as Pumas1314 but that is not a valid account name so I put him in as the summoner he posted under which is Panthers1314. He has accepted my request but i have not seen him online at all. Also he is only Lv 7 so I'm assuming its his smurf. Either way i can't get a hold of him to play.
Noted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peropee View Post
Need new opponent.
Round 2 hasn't even started yet... You already played and reported your first round matches.

Subs:
- need more subs

Ineligible for the 3 random prize rolls:
HOLO KRUX (Unsportman-like attitude and lack of respect towards his opponent and myself.)

Lvl5syndrome

03-09-2013

lol what, the tourney host is going to play?

ossada

03-09-2013

ossada won 2-0 against Darkbunny1000

Darkbunny1000

Senior Recruiter

03-09-2013

can i still sub even though i lost a match?

GrosPigeon

03-09-2013

GrosPigeon won against tom12345 1-0

He left mid game after I killed him 4 times without saying anything. Couldn't play entire bo3.

SeleKa

03-09-2013

how can i join? plz add me in game

FreakyMan777

03-09-2013

I can be a sub if needed!

IGN: FreakyMan777

raidenus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burmie View Post
Can you be on Sunday night 1030 your time or Monday morning 1030 your time?
Yes I can be online at 10:30 pm today(sunday) night.Be there.

raidenus

03-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenus View Post
Yes I can be online at 10:30 pm today(sunday) night.Be there.
Burmie I am online now. It's 10:30pm now. Where are you?

raidenus

03-10-2013

What is A Wolf, mine and burmie's time cannot be maintained. We tried very much to make our time for the tournament. But becuase of the difference of 12.5 hours we couldn't maintain the time. Now it is up to our hands to do something. Either you can eliminate me or bring up a solution.