1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Burmie

03-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by raidenus View Post
So please tell me the time you want to play. I mean the day and time because we don't have the whole year t ofinish our matches.We have got only 4 more days to complete them. So please hurry.
Can you be on Sunday night 1030 your time or Monday morning 1030 your time?

Dartania

03-09-2013

Vashxknives if you read this im trying to get ahold of you... Messaged me back asap please so we can play our matches!

SkeithGotBanned

03-09-2013

Skeith won 2x0 vs Mingus1

ossada

03-09-2013

IGN: ossada

I'm up to sub

Peropee

03-09-2013

Need new opponent.

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-09-2013

Brackets and subs updated

Panthers1314 was sub'd by CmySkills for being unreachable.
iiiiR A G E was sub'd by ossada for being unreachable.

The following names are ready to get disqualified and sub'd as soon as more people register to the tournament: (if I can't find subs for them, one of them will get a free win)
agentzero02 vs xxp0larxbearxx
mcclane vs bananathong77
bloodhound13 vs mephestophilies
rf destroyer vs joepalm25
leirbagz vs shift c
k1llz vs sauna
flafan vs abc town
lingerantx vs shelburnn

If you felt you were being wrongly sub'd/disqualified please reply on this thread with your side of the story. I had to individually add everyone that weren't playing their games so I am succeptible of forgetting your specific situation. Nothing here is final I can put you back in.

People I'm keeping a close eye on (as in being watched to be sub'd if they don't show any interest):
V0112358 vs Moosemancer - both of you guys contacted me and failed to play your games. Play them ASAP.
Quadrabox - I barely see you online and you don't update me on anything.
Nile Mars - you spoke with me once and I haven't heard from you since then. Please play your new match.
nV cincy - i have you in my list but we haven't spoken yet. You will be sub'd if you don't show interest in your next opponent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappa Gamer View Post
The person I'm paired with hasn't not played a game since Feb 26. On the bracket he is listed as Pumas1314 but that is not a valid account name so I put him in as the summoner he posted under which is Panthers1314. He has accepted my request but i have not seen him online at all. Also he is only Lv 7 so I'm assuming its his smurf. Either way i can't get a hold of him to play.
Noted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peropee View Post
Need new opponent.
Round 2 hasn't even started yet... You already played and reported your first round matches.

Subs:
- need more subs

Ineligible for the 3 random prize rolls:
HOLO KRUX (Unsportman-like attitude and lack of respect towards his opponent and myself.)

ProBeans

03-09-2013

ProBeans won 2 - 0 vs Trinkle
ggs wp

ossada

03-09-2013

Hey Darkbunny1000, I'm at GMT-3. Already accepted your friend invite. Let's schedule in game.

Darkbunny1000

03-09-2013

perfect ossada ill be online any minuete

ossada

03-09-2013

Hey man I had some connection issues, but I'm logging in.