1v1 Proving Grounds Tournament

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blackberry Pie

02-26-2013

BlackberryPie won 2-1

What is a Wolf

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-26-2013

Brackets and Subs updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shobuki View Post
Just wanna say wow. Thanks for going out of your way taking the responsibility and time to see this thru. Skimming through the thread I've seen a bunch of understanding calls and good judgment. Thanks for hosting.
Thug life ain't easy. But then I guess common sense is becoming more and more of a dying art =P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smegglez View Post
If you need a replacement ill come in, im not yet in the tournament, how do i join?
I put you in the sub list. Unfotunately, there are people who registered before you so you'll have to wait for your turn to join.

Subs:
Pvtbonum
SkyHook
Lagant2
Draco Tempus
Cspence1395
Pumas1314
Shlabalop
Bazllnga
mikaami13
fatelessgod
slow_scout
iizapunk
Hetoquis
Skynerd
They Call Me Jim
NeverBackDown2
Burmie
raidenus
tekwizoo
Devlın
curry or rice
Kinky Karl
deadly504
vashxknives
Prostats
VDG Digital
Last Elixir
IRMax
DimEnsiOn TwiSt
Scie
wadinh20
Mixtizo
Akaipo
Uzimaki1
scotty2haughty
Smegglez
Who Likes Bread

Centripetal

02-27-2013

Centripetal won 2-0

Pappa Gamer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-27-2013

I am matched up against Necronami for round 1. I know that we have a little while before we need to complete our first round match but I can't get a hold of him and its showing that he hasn't played in two weeks. Necronami if you are keeping up with this I'm usually on during the weeknights between 8PM-11PM CST and i'm available most Saturdays as well.

Thanks

Quickstep5

02-27-2013

Hey What is a Wolf,I won Ezreal Master 2-0 therefore put me on my next matching.Thank you

Isajij

02-27-2013

Wolf i have a question. What happens if the players in round 1 bracket don't play each other? o.o Like they each forget about the tourney.

Herix

02-27-2013

My guy hasn't been on for at least a week. Do I play a sub or just get bumped to round 2?

What is a Wolf

02-27-2013

Brackets updated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappa Gamer View Post
I am matched up against Necronami for round 1. I know that we have a little while before we need to complete our first round match but I can't get a hold of him and its showing that he hasn't played in two weeks. Necronami if you are keeping up with this I'm usually on during the weeknights between 8PM-11PM CST and i'm available most Saturdays as well.

Thanks
Noted. Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isajij View Post
Wolf i have a question. What happens if the players in round 1 bracket don't play each other? o.o Like they each forget about the tourney.
I personally took the liberty of adding everyone that showed no signs of life as of yet. Come march 5th and the following days, I will begin to sub people in large numbers to get the tournament rolling. 3 weeks of inactivity is unacceptable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herix View Post
My guy hasn't been on for at least a week. Do I play a sub or just get bumped to round 2?
Keep trying.

Subs:
Pvtbonum
SkyHook
Lagant2
Draco Tempus
Cspence1395
Pumas1314
Shlabalop
Bazllnga
mikaami13
fatelessgod
slow_scout
iizapunk
Hetoquis
Skynerd
They Call Me Jim
NeverBackDown2
Burmie
raidenus
tekwizoo
Devlın
curry or rice
Kinky Karl
deadly504
vashxknives
Prostats
VDG Digital
Last Elixir
IRMax
DimEnsiOn TwiSt
Scie
wadinh20
Mixtizo
Akaipo
Uzimaki1
scotty2haughty
Smegglez
Who Likes Bread

Ineligible for random prize rolls:
HOLO KRUX (Unsportmanship and lack of respect towards myself and his opponent)

Melefen

02-28-2013

Melefen

richies faded

02-28-2013

richies faded won 2/0