Annie Support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GoodJobDino

02-04-2013

Went into a game, called mid, someone else wanted it, and I gave in. Sort of. I chose Annie support, and surprisingly the others on the team were fin with it. Which I believe helped out in the end. At the end I was 4/3/7.

Now I know this isn't TOTALLY unorthodox as it has been done before, but I just kind of went in half cocked. Not really knowing what I was going to do. So I was hoping, that in case it should happen again, maybe a little prep would be nice. So I come to le community.

I went in with my AP runes and masteries. Mastery tree is pretty basic, for runes it is... Well you can just check lolking: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25753163#history

I started with the Flask, Ward, and pot. When I went back I bought more wards and seekers armguard. .3 from there I decided to go with the boots into banner components with wards being bought thru-ought.

I feel the flask and armguard were good buys, but the rest was rather sketchy, besides the cdr from banner components since tibbers makes a great initiate and all.

And a good strategy for starting is to grab the W and charge it at base until you have the stun.

Tips? Suggestions? If all you have to say is something like, "never do that again uninstall scrub" then don't bother replying at all if you can.

That you for reading and any tips you can offer.
-GJD

2inchesofsteel

02-04-2013

I've seen this done in games with mixed results. After the laning phase is done, it's really important the team lets her catch up and get some farm otherwise she just becomes a free kill in team fights.

GoodJobDino

02-04-2013

Yeah I got worried at mid game. I was lvl 12 while everyone else was 13+