Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I get madbro when people 'lol' after dying in normal

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Criel

10-24-2010

dou?

Serpentongue

10-24-2010

lol

flyingearbuds

10-24-2010

yumadbro?

crimsonlyre

10-24-2010

i lol a lot after dying... because this game is about having fun. If you get epically pwnt, you should laugh... and not pull your hair out whilst having a brain aneurysm.

Alpengeist

10-24-2010

I get vlad

Cheez Bix

10-24-2010

*dies in normal*

lol

Agrias Oaks

10-24-2010

I lol when the death is really funny or unexpected. If its just an ordinary death, I don't lol. If its me barely winning a 1v1 fight, then running into bushes to B, only for a trueshot barrage/mushroom/bushwack to kill me, then I lol.

s4p2

10-24-2010

Thought he meant 'Doh!'

Then I realized he forgot to use space bar.

Anyway, I just reply with \o/.

FoxieVixen

10-24-2010

In my experiences people blame everyone else around them while vainly attempting to inflate their wounded ego.

deyvetown

10-24-2010

I lol after truly lol-worthy deaths . . . like if I do something absolutely ******ed and get myself killed . . . or if the enemy team come out and gank me in some epic way, or if a smart-ass carry on like 5% darts in an out of the bushes and one-shots me (Teemo anyone? lol)

As been said, this game is about fun for me, and if I'm having fun, I'll let the other team know it . . . it doesn't matter if they're the "enemy", they're average dudes (or dudettes) like myself out for a good time, and I'd like to share the hilarity if possible.

Lol'ing after every single death would be **** annoying if that's what you are referring to though.