Is riot dumb? I think so

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Peon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

Riot if you haven't noticed these ****ing trolls have complained about something new every other Week so why do you even bother listening to them complain about flash?

if you remove flash you will completely ruin this game and some flash item? what is this DOTA? the game is fine the way it is you just have kids with nothing better to do than cry stop being ******ed

EASY way to Counter FLASH GET GOOD AND KILL THE PERSON BEFORE THEY CAN USE IT OR USE FLASH YOURSELF AND FLASH WHEN THEY FLASH It's not ****ing rocket science

zankioh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-24-2010

This thread sure is an improvement on what you complain about.

Warscythes

10-24-2010

Err, you do realize they are taking community feedback?

Peon

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
DUDE you realize how much kids cry on this game to get their way? they are not smart enough to use flash but they will cry when someone flashes ? its not unfair they have the same chance to use flash but choose not to whose fault is that?

Avebone

Recruiter

10-24-2010

How dare you listen to your community riot...now listen to me! :P

Profeta

Recruiter

10-24-2010

Do NOT remove flash, please.

Thank you.

oshiza

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warscythes View Post
Err, do you relize that people are bumping threads from 4 months ago just to get people shook up to post more threads about the topic.... resulting in nerfs etc.

Wonzo

10-24-2010

Hey, I'm so good that I can avoid ganks by popping ghost and flashing through walls. You suck for even trying.

Peon

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonzo View Post
Hey, I'm so good that I can avoid ganks by popping ghost and flashing through walls. You suck for even trying.
ohh look its one of the crybabys who can't kill nobody who flashes GET GOOD SON get out of here trash

Peebioh

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPeanutx View Post
It's not ****ing rocket science
It's ****ing brain surgery you ****.