Requesting Players To Report

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Mauve Spoon

02-03-2013

I did a quick search through the forums and FAQ, but didn't see this addressed specifically. I find that asking other players for honor or to report another player is kind of sleazy. However, when reviewing cases in the tribunal, seeing 6-8 reports on a game can appear quite damning. I was wondering, what do other people feel about asking other players for reports (or has riot addressed this and I just didn't see it)? Also, is the player that receives 50 reports on 10 games more or less likely to end up in the tribunal than the player that receives 50 reports on 50 games?

Thanks

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BobbyTabless

02-03-2013

Asking other players to report is generally frowned upon but you need to decide if you think they are being toxic. Most of the time I will report/punish players who do this as they are usually bullying other players. EG. "omg this graves pls report wtf"

If someone is reasonably asking for a report then I think its ok. EG. "Graves is just afk running into your base can you guys report?"

The more reports you recieve per game on average the faster you will get to the tribunal. There is a formula they use to determine if a player is getting enough reports per game to send to the tribunal.