@Riot ---> Please buff Rengar a bit more, the cat needs some love.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dextii

02-05-2013

bump

Dextii

02-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RexSaur View Post
Rengar is fine, i think you should learn to adapt instead of asking for buffs wanting the old faceroll mode back.
He's not fine though really, burst was all Rengar had and due to his Ferocity he's unreliable to hold his own in a fight. As an assassin you do your job of jumping on a squishy, killing them within 2 seconds and GTFO. Rengar cannot do that, he leaps in, double Q combo, takes them to half hp, and waits on his AS buffed AA's to finish them off, while you proceed to get blown up when the squishy is on 400 hp. I don't think that sounds very fine.
He has no gapcloser after his ulti leap/bush leap and a mediocre slow so it's hard to catch up and kill them, he has to decide between a 1 second root, an OK heal or mediocre burst damage which is most of what he relies on.

No offense intended but I kinda think you got sick of Rengar when he WAS OP and now don't want him to be competetively decent instead of OP.

Dextii

02-05-2013

Bump

Dextii

02-05-2013

bump

Xin Zhescero

02-05-2013

bump

Toonick

02-05-2013

Seems legit

Dextii

02-06-2013

bump

Dextii

02-06-2013

bump

Edzter

02-06-2013

his W did need a nerf, because dat heal op, but for some reason he barely deals damage now

Dextii

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edzter View Post
his W did need a nerf, because dat heal op, but for some reason he barely deals damage now
I agree it needed a nerf on the heal, but the MR and Armor was what made his jungle good + the heal was pretty good too, but the heal was OP yes and now it's fine so I don't see why they can't rebuff the armor/mr