@Riot ---> Please buff Rengar a bit more, the cat needs some love.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alphascrub

02-03-2013

I'm starting to think that cdr runes and stacking said cdr would make him much more effective.

Dextii

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xRhuarCx View Post
if you think Rengar needs a buff... then you obviously have no clue how to play him... He was PERFECTLY viable in top/jungle even when he was nerfed a bit ago..... And you say hes not viable jungle now?
They nerfed the heal from 15% before AND the MR/armor reduction just because of tank rengar.

king wiggles47

02-03-2013

stop bumping yourself

Xarn Venomclaw

02-03-2013

Upvote and bump.

Roldan813

02-03-2013

I just bought rengar... fml refund pl0x so hard to do well unless you're megafed

Dextii

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
..Rengar needs some love?!?!?
*slaps with a fish*
There are champions who don't even have a damn 3rd skin yet (rumble and yorick)
There are champions that got nuked by the damn nerf bat and didn't see a buff in months. (eve and twitch, xin)
There are champions that get nerf'd for being OP then take a while to fix.

Rengar was completely broken OP wise with his bruiser/assassin status. And I honestly could care less seeing him for a long time.
But I can tell you this, he doesn't need love. He is lucky Riot has already agreed they need to fix him.
Some champions don't get so lucky and they are much older than him.
Rengar was broken OP, yes, but now he can't do much burst damage, he can't do his job as an ASSASSIN.
He can't jungle very well anymore, even warwick does better than his jungle and he's considered trash for jungling, warwick has tons more sustain. If they don't fix his burst atleast fix his jungling so he can be where he belongs again.

When was the part I cared about skins? I don't care about if they give him a skin or not, headhunter is a great skin and I love it. The reason Rengar and most other champions get nerfed is because "OMG X is OP I CANNOT COUNTER HIM, LOOK AT MY 900 ELO *false math inside*" Then GD get into a massive sh*tstorm about the champion, don't look at them properly and sensibly decide if OP or not and Riot has to obey because they don't have the resilience to tell the community "No this is enough, X champion is not OP because of these reasons"

Riot aren't a lazy company they do take time and effort into the game and they don't leave things unfixed forever, they fixed Evelynn and decided she was OP (she was yes) fixed her ulti into how Riot wanted it to be like. They will eventually get around to everything (more stuff being said about heimer/karma rework)

Honestly I just want my cat to be fixed and a viable jungler again.

Also rengar is a lion/cat, not a dog... (different post)

I keep bumping myself because I want Riot to see this and take it into consideration.

Sorry if this post sounded kinda rage/QQ/ranting or whatever just trying to get it out there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roldan813 View Post
I just bought rengar... fml refund pl0x so hard to do well unless you're megafed
It's worth learning him, sure it's hard to get fed just keep trying

RexSaur

02-03-2013

Rengar is fine, i think you should learn to adapt instead of asking for buffs wanting the old faceroll mode back.

TTGOz

02-03-2013

He just needs more base stats is all, honestly.

For being an "assassin" he has pretty low attack damage and attack speed at level 1 and doesn't have a ton of HP either.

Necro Monkey

02-03-2013

Apparently Riot dislikes cats.

...and clowns
...and women that control razors
...and vikings
...and a lot else

Necro Monkey

02-03-2013

bumping 4 the cat