@Riot ---> Please buff Rengar a bit more, the cat needs some love.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dextii

02-03-2013

I am asking for a Rengar buff because he is not on par with a LOT of other assassins, to make matters worse, his jungle isn't even viable!
Due to the health stacking meta right now, Tank Rengar won't be unkillable as he was before because of how you fixed his heal so it doesn't scale with % hp.
He is not good for jungle, here is why: Unless he gets a hard leash, he almost dies to blue buff wasting around 2 health potions maybe to get back up to around 3/4 of your hp, your HP regen is so low that it's not even noticeable, you use around 1 on the wolves and then proceed to go to wraiths, you're around half hp or lower right now so you clear the wraiths, not too hard, then you're on about 1/4, you have 2 hp potions, you either attempt to gank without your red buff, go b, or wait for a bit using your health potions (delaying your clear and your lanes could need ganks while you're at base!) you can also attempt golems and possibly die from them if not careful.

Mainly you would want to go b, but you have no gold to buy anything except maybe madred's razers or some hp potions and sight wards. Generally after this you are OK but you need to start ganking for your other lanes, but you have no red buff, so you go to the red buff and take it, you're probably on around 1/2 hp with 1 or 2 ferocity due to needing to heal after red using your W.

With this in mind, rebuff his W's armor and magic resistance to it's release state/or maybe 1 nerf after. Also rebuff the base damage because that was not a problem at all because AP rengar was already destroyed before you nerfed it again.

I have heard Riot loves different build paths for champions which are viable e.g. Tank Katarina seems to be the thing going on right now, why did you destroy AP rengar and tank rengar (tank rengar understandable yes but why AP) AP rengar was the first viable option before bug fixes on release and it makes the champion more fun.
================================================== ==============
You are about to enter a teamfight, you see that delicious AD carry Ezreal sitting out of position, you use your ult to initiate, wait for your 5 ferocity and now you strike! You use your empowered Q twice, E and then instantly W. Good, he's dead, or about to be.

BUT WAIT! Before you take his head for a trophy, their team focuses you! The enemy taric clutch-heals Ezreal to 1/4 of his hp and you explode within 2 seconds. You now failed your job of assassinating Ezreal AND gave 300g to the enemy team, it's now a 4v5 and their Ezreal continues dealing massive damage to your team. You lose the teamfight?

Here's what should happen: You kill the Ezreal and manage to GTFO before they kill you.
What can you use to escape? Hope the Ezreal is out of position near the mid lane river bush and leap? But you'll die within than 3 second fade timer before your ult stealths you! Even if you get out just alive you'll most likely have an ignite on you to finish you off.

Now if you put a Talon onto that scene, he E's in, silences, does a crapload of AoE burst damage. silences AND bleed plus a Get-out-of-Jail-free card on his ult which also does tons of AoE damage on release and retract, you can wait for your CD's while stealthed to go back in to finish off the teamfight or GTFO. AND Talon has a lot more burst.

Rebuff his Q damage to 150%, or you can make the Q damage scale with rank e.g. 110% lvl 1, 120% lvl 2, 130% lvl 3, 140% lvl 4 and 150% lvl 5.

His Bonetooth Necklace is still a risky item, it won't make itself worth 800g until late late game, even then it's only a wasted slot which is a B.F sword, which is only good if fed and a B.F sword is more useful because of how you can turn it into a BT/IE which all offer better stats than the Bonetooth Necklace UNLESS the Bonetooth Necklace is fully stacked.

I don't see the point with Riot nerfing this item, before when it gave 10 AD on buy it was still a risky item and not core.

Reccomended buffs: None which really matter but the 5 more AD would be nice.

I hope Riot puts this into consideration for future Rengar buffs and maybe my ideas are good?

RED BAIT:
Leona
Diana
Ironstylus
RiotGradius
Damiya
Morello
Nerf Bat
Irelia
Buff
Rengar.

Dextii

02-03-2013

Bump

Dextii

02-03-2013

bump

Dextii

02-03-2013

bump

Dextii

02-03-2013

bump

Dextii

02-03-2013

bump

XElement

02-03-2013

..Rengar needs some love?!?!?
*slaps with a fish*
There are champions who don't even have a damn 3rd skin yet (rumble and yorick)
There are champions that got nuked by the damn nerf bat and didn't see a buff in months. (eve and twitch, xin)
There are champions that get nerf'd for being OP then take a while to fix.

Rengar was completely broken OP wise with his bruiser/assassin status. And I honestly could care less seeing him for a long time.
But I can tell you this, he doesn't need love. He is lucky Riot has already agreed they need to fix him.
Some champions don't get so lucky and they are much older than him.

NitroPenguin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

rengar is a dog

xRhuarCx

02-03-2013

if you think Rengar needs a buff... then you obviously have no clue how to play him... He was PERFECTLY viable in top/jungle even when he was nerfed a bit ago..... And you say hes not viable jungle now?

Spookymon

02-03-2013

I used to play Rengar. Now I don't. I agree with your post. I had an idea that Rengar's ult should stealth him for 1.5 seconds (with speed boost) if he kills an enemy within 5 seconds of coming out of stealth.