Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Remove spell

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TrueWarLord

10-24-2010

I think we should remove Clarity. It is a very strong spell. Several times I was sure that would defeat an opponent, Corden all my time to gank, and then he simply restores your mana and fled, using some skill .. This is ridiculous. Remove Clarity now!

In reality, please remove Exhaust too. It is ridiculous to be slow down when all the other team is advancing towards you and your team decides to withdraw. It's basically a death. A spell may not be as OP as well.

Well, also remove Cleanse. This spell is ridiculous. Want to know how to cancel an ult of someone else? Here is the answer. Just press D and left happy.

I really do not think that spells, which should be more focused on "utilities" is causing damage. Further case of DoT. Please remove IGNITE of this game, this spell does not make sense.

You know, remove all spells of the game, maybe the community stop talking nonsenses.

Bimbley

10-24-2010

not sure if serious

flyingearbuds

10-24-2010

Quote:
Warhunt57:
not sure if serious

sure that not serious

TrueWarLord

10-24-2010

Quote:
Warhunt57:
not sure if serious

It's a joke to demonstrate how ridiculous I think this talk about removing flash.