The new Sona splash art on the PBE.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

moogle890

02-09-2013

It's a wonderful piece of art, but have conflicted feelings about it. For one thing, are her eyes now canon blue instead of brown? I always like her brown eyes because they contrasted with all the blue she has on. Also, her face looks odd. I don't really know how else to say it. It just looks...off.

Langley

02-09-2013

I love the way her face looks, gives her a bit more depth of personality than the old one. I feel like this is the best of the reworked splashes by far.

Sharajat

02-09-2013

So much more dynamic. Old Sona looked like an opera performer (with huge rubber sheets strapped on... seriously, look at the 'cloth' drapes around her dress, they're several inches thick).

New Sona looks like she's about to kick your ass, Yandere style.

moogle890

02-09-2013

Quote:
New Sona looks like she's about to kick your ass, Yandere style.
But she's not supposed to be a Yandere. (Which to me are incredibly freaky characters.) She's supposed to be a calm diginfied music player, who just so happens to be able to kick your ass.

Bioness

02-09-2013

I think the model is perfect for her, it still shows her skill while giving her a sense of confidence and a posture of power.

17th Shard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-09-2013

The lips, I say, are what makes the face seem so off.