More Skins Please

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NewReno

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Taric needs a new skin.
Soraka needs a new skin.
etc etc.

SpaceStallion

Lead Character Artist

02-06-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

Don't worry, we haven't forgotten anyone. There are lots of visual upgrades, skins and champs being worked on

Rustmaker

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceStallion View Post
Don't worry, we haven't forgotten anyone. There are lots of visual upgrades, skins and champs being worked on
That's what I like to hear!

Seriously, though, Dark Harvester Viktor WHERe!?

Renekton Bot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

Me especially though, right?

VeddeV

02-06-2013

New skin for Yorick please?

Yfrappefort

02-06-2013

Quote:
Just to know, is Pantheon on the list for visual rework? His feets are just...so huge.

XVIII The Moon

02-06-2013

Quote:
SKARNER SKIN PLEASE..... Most other champions (other then yorick) from his time period of release dates have gotten a skin or two.

I would rather have two categories of skins, mainly since the skin team has greatly slowed down.

Costume swap or "simple" skins, which is just mainly a Geo change that looks good or is different/funny/silly/awesome. Then the currently level of Cool rework champion skins.

I remember when skins were coming out 3-5 at a time. I understand the reason why things have slowed down, the quality has skyrocketed. However during the period of 3-5 skins at a time, 1-2 were GREAT skins of high quality while the others were mainly just costume swaps, but yet still good.

example: the fizz patch.

We got the awesome skin of Blood lord Vlad, as well as the decent skins for ashe and Twisted fate. Ziggs was also a good skin patch.

I just want to get out there that not every skin needs a full redone animation, full redone particles, full redone voice.

GLADlATOR

02-07-2013

Quote:
yessss!!

TheeCandyMan

02-07-2013

With Darius's recent skin and Jayce's upcoming one, I'm hoping Diana and Draven have skins on the way as well, since they were all released around last summer.

I also think a new Kassadin skin is overdue; infact, he could use a lore update too (where's his daughter been?). And I don't play Rumble, but he needs a skin, it's been almost 2 years now (I think?).

As a last thought, there were some whispers of a new Udyr skin in development, and I hope it hasn't been scrapped. Udyr is another champion in desperate need of some skinage.

Merluza00

02-07-2013

nananananana

hahahahahaha rumble, ttrrrrrundle viktor sejuani karma crying in a corner. keep releasing skins for mfking blitz and anni