Riot, take care of other servers other than NA

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wendek

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I can't speak to the other issues you are talking about, but in terms of staff allocated to you guys... Zenon just transferred to the design team Friday and part of his job is improving this communication as it relates to game design and our European audience. Hope that's what you wanted...

I do know on the server issues that the operations guys have a lot of the team allocated to making the EU experience as good as possible.

Wait, so you mean there will be designers in the Dublin office ?
Or is Zenon in the main US office as well despite being European ?

IS1130ca93c056a16e55514

02-03-2013

Only by looking at the forums you can see NA gets pushed forward. A topic made for every aspect of the game, even ARAM, and we? Dont you think wa can discuss that? other from that what about season 2 championship? IMPOSSIBLE for us to watch due to NA time! ty riot, really ty EUW is pushed in the corner with a toaster used as server. i quited LoL on my main account just because of the lack of interest in other parts other then NA. Bye.

Yours fatefull, an ex league player.

EUR GiveEmQueue

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I can't speak to the other issues you are talking about, but in terms of staff allocated to you guys... Zenon just transferred to the design team Friday and part of his job is improving this communication as it relates to game design and our European audience. Hope that's what you wanted...

I do know on the server issues that the operations guys have a lot of the team allocated to making the EU experience as good as possible.

plz dont.

IS1130ca93c056a16e55514

02-03-2013

OH, and just one other thing : WE WILL NOT VOTE FOR THE GOLDEN JOYSTICK, thats something you deserve. At this point you dont deserve it. Last time we did we got silly ip boost, when NA goes OFFLINE 2000 RP FOR EVERYONE. really fair.

IS1130ca93c056a16e55514

02-03-2013

Quick bump to show the americans

Method512

02-03-2013

I love how a red posts here but not on the 55 pages thread on euw....

edit: I also hate the fact that you separated the ip boosts for voting in goty...and I voted for both (na and euw). Then got a ip boost on na and not on euw...even though I voted for both. Why separate the community like this? I jsut don't get it.

IS1130ca93c056a16e55514

02-03-2013

While morello is just talking bout tanks:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...48826#34248826

Rhaban

02-03-2013

The problem won't go away until there is a dedicated EU team that actually lives and works in EU. That's what they fail at. It is unfortunate but only natural, that Americans don't care about anything outside their borders and culture. Forcing some poor sod to make at least 5 postings a day on EU to keep those stupid, dirty and uneducated barbarians abroad happy won't solve anything.

EU players are good enough to give money and not much else obviously. They should be happy that Riot even let's them play their game for free.

Method512

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhaban View Post
Forcing some poor sod to make at least 5 postings a day on EU to keep those stupid, dirty and uneducated barbarians abroad happy won't solve anything.

EU players are good enough to give money and not much else obviously. They should be happy that Riot even let's them play their game for free. Frankly I'm surprised they do given the treatment or rather non-treatment we get here overseas.
What the **** is wrong with you?

Joshin IV

Wrenchman

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auspexa View Post
You should start with firing Ymir as he flames players on EUW forums.
This is absurd. Ymir cares about the community and has the decency to spend his time in his busy schedule communicating to EUW. I'm not trying to kiss ass but I know him and he does not flame players.

12345612 ... 14