Riot, take care of other servers other than NA

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sagovirus

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizel View Post
The only thing I am guilty of is being ignorant about the server sizes which was admittedly a large chunk of what my opinion was originally based off of, if I do recall correctly, the rest my opinion regarding rioting posters is hardly ignorant nor misleading.

You have done nothing but yell and scream like a little child since you first started posting in this thread specifically, belittling others, and doing nothing to move a discussion forward or constructively other than bumping the thread like I am doing in support of the OP's cause. Well, until either your mood improves here or a new discussion starts afresh in this thread, I don't think I'll stroke your ego any further by bumping this thread after this post.

We must not have the same "understanding" about it then..

From where i am standing YOU :
- came into a thread that doesn't concern you
- came into a thread you know NOTHING about
- came into a thread to justify a behaviour you know nothing about JUST because Reds are from NA like you are
- came into a thread to prove you are an ignorant monkey but hey, you are "right" (it just took you 10 people laughing at you and your ignorance to START looking up things you were babbling about with no clue for above 3 hours...)
- came into a thread you knew NOTHING about to state people in there were wrong to complain because <insert pretty much every single stupid assertion about Riot and EUW/NE, NA shards, and even more "funny" Chinese, SEA/Korean ones from a dimwit with no clue>
- Realized after half a dozen posts you were clueless and ridiculous
- changed what you said to looks like it was "only" 99% stupid ignorant BS rant to "hey i "changed" what i said it's just still ... bs but like me really".

Once again, Rioters are RESPONSIBLE for the communication with community, SPECIALLY the 99% of it that is OUTSIDE NA...

If they can't cope with it, they need to step down and hire people in EU and other region to do the job.... it's FAR more important than spending half their day posting in circle jerking/faping threads on NA GD.....

PS : i know you are trying HARD to look like you had a clue and didn't prove you were pathetic and ignorant for most of your posts, but you missed once again.....

oddsock3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-06-2013

After reading through this thread i can tell why they haven't merged the forums. So much flame wars going on in just one single thread, could you imagine the chaos if this was the entire forum.

Haters gonna hate. Ima jus keep on loven.

Sagovirus

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by oddsock3 View Post
After reading through this thread i can tell why they haven't merged the forums. So much flame wars going on in just one single thread, could you imagine the chaos if this was the entire forum.

Haters gonna hate. Ima jus keep on loven.

Yeah beacuse 90% of the threads on GD NA aren't :
- QQQQQQQ Champ X, Y or Z is OP
- Brazil huehuehue
- Get box language people (Koreans) out
- All not US people are dum and bad
- A dozen stupid thread according to FotD

Right ? RIGHT ?

24SevenEU

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizel View Post
The only thing I am guilty of is being ignorant about the server sizes which was admittedly a large chunk of what my opinion was originally based off of, if I do recall correctly, the rest my opinion regarding rioting posters is hardly ignorant nor misleading.

You have done nothing but yell and scream like a little child since you first started posting in this thread specifically, belittling others, and doing nothing to move a discussion forward or constructively other than bumping the thread like I am doing in support of the OP's cause. Well, until either your mood improves here or a new discussion starts afresh in this thread, I don't think I'll stroke your ego any further by bumping this thread after this post.
Go to the EuW forums, see how many times the name 24Seven pops up, and see if teh answers and threads i make are QQ ERMAGERD NERF, FREE RP ROIT PLZZ

24SevenEU

02-06-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagovirus View Post
- Brazil huehuehue

Right ? RIGHT ?
The next quote is going to confirm the underlined.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roidrage22 View Post
Stfu u dirty mexican
Yup, mexico is in eu.

Perfect Insanity

02-07-2013

Bumping this thread. After the insta reply from Zileas there has yet to be some further enlightening about this issue.

ZeusBeDubsteppin

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Blue Abyss View Post
The thing is EUW has more players than NA (and therefore buys more RP), but gets a worse server maintenance & Red attention.

I'm not saying that EUW servers quality should be better than NA, but equal for all servers ran by Riot (NA, EUW, EUNE, BR & Turkey).

I agree that EUW servers should be at the same level. I actually prefer playing on the EUW servers to NA because the people there are more decent than users on the NA server. I live in the US and I dislike the NA server lol. EUW needs attention.

oddsock3

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagovirus View Post
- Brazil huehuehue

Right ? RIGHT ?
automatically prove what i had just said XD

low elo 0 skill

02-10-2013

Typical of Riot... if we ignore EU problems, they will go away eventually.

Sagovirus

02-10-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by nie7e View Post
Typical of Riot... if we ignore EU problems, they will go away eventually.
As long as there isn't a COMMUNITY WIDE RP boycott WHILE playing as much games as possible WHILE having as much exposure on first page of community websites Riot won't lift a finger and still poor 10 times the money in NA over EU while EU is FAR bigger.

They aren't an american company for nothing.

They've been ignoring EU for years, with always the same bs answer "yeah, we know, it'll be better soon, we're working on it".

Result ? Always the same, NOTHING, things are still a mess, and NOTHING is EVER done.