Riot, take care of other servers other than NA

First Riot Post
1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

24SevenEU

02-03-2013

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board....php?t=1033079

Since the quote was a bit long, i quoted the essencial, use link above if you want to see everything.

Edit1: I have made a post on page 7 for further discussion so the core of this discussion (this post) isn't 100 miles long, anything i consider extremely relevant to this discussion might be posted here aswell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummonerSPTLGHT View Post
*I'll keep bumping this because i want a honest answer, and i want to see these issues fixed and something for the past. and i'm not the only one around here that thinks the same*

Hey guys. It's Spotlight here with a petition.
This weekend has been a black weekend for us EUW players.
Friday issues with playing, saturday Server outtage, Today( sunday) Server outtage.

3 days in which we, EUW players have to wait for the servers to function properly again.
But that's not the only reason i'm writing this.
The gap between EU-W and NA is growing. while NA has the better server, has the better support and has a more Rioters active on the forums to answer questions,ect...
We are the black sheep of the pack, and people have been writing about it, for a looong time.
People getting 2K RP (NA) for not beeing able to play certain champions while EU-W gets a 1 day IP boost as a compensation. Not to forget the Free IP boosts NA got because RIOT won the GoTY NA trophy.

We're sick that NA gets more then us, gets more compensations, hear more info, gets more support, and we can talk about this for hours.

I've spend, in the last 6 months more in this game then i did in any other game in the last 5 Years.
I'm a loyal player, and i'm tired of this BS riot keeps trowing at us.

I've written dozens of threads about the issues the server has, and the only response i heard is

Or some other bull****.
No longer!

Instead of we, community rant seperatly. we should combine our words, and start this petition for a better service, server, more red activity and fix the unfair treatment we get compared to NA.

I think that we've waited long enough, and that time has passed. Our patience is gone.

RIOT, pack your **** together. take a plane from L.A. and come see with your own eyes what's happening right now in EU-W

This may be downvoted, but neither me nor does euw, i have no idea what it's like in the other servers, but i know how it's like in na and especially euw.

Euw is bad, Ymir and qu1ksh0t are the only ones that post anything on the forums, for example, on the jungle changes, we want someone that is related to gameplay, not a community coordinator, they can't do everything on the forums, we want someone actually posting there and can answer us.

In the xmas time, riot did the 1000/2000 upvote skin trade deal (in euw since there is less people on the forums they made it 1000 to be fair), many had weeks to get the upvotes, but didn't, well the thread in the link, in a matter of 3 hours has gotten over 1000 signs on the petition.

We are sick of this there, we want equality, we want people that specialize in that area to answer us, rather then just 2 red's. So, Riot, you have to choices, i don't mean this as a threat but, either you do something there or its going to get real bad.

FootPatrol

02-03-2013

na gets attention
what

jadeking

02-03-2013

It seems as though all of the non NA servers are constantly having problems.

Roidrage22

02-03-2013

Stfu u dirty mexican

Zileas

VP of Game Design

02-03-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

I can't speak to the other issues you are talking about, but in terms of staff allocated to you guys... Zenon just transferred to the design team Friday and part of his job is improving this communication as it relates to game design and our European audience. Hope that's what you wanted...

I do know on the server issues that the operations guys have a lot of the team allocated to making the EU experience as good as possible.

Raloosh

02-03-2013

Well, considering that the company is based in the US...
Edit: Okay so, I don't mean that they SHOULD be working on NA primarily, but it's easy for me to see why they do it.
I hope you guys get help. EUW is pretty cool, I play over there sometimes!.

Auspexa

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zileas View Post
I can't speak to the other issues you are talking about, but in terms of staff allocated to you guys... Zenon just transferred to the design team Friday and part of his job is improving this communication as it relates to game design and our European audience. Hope that's what you wanted...
You should start with firing Ymir as he flames players on EUW forums.

One of the reasons why I moved to NA forums.

DStrangelove

02-03-2013

Quote:
Thanks zileas for responding.
This would never have happend at EUW, our thread has 700 upvotes.
still nothing.
Here, you actually reply. Seriously thanks zileas.

24SevenEU

02-03-2013

Quote:

I do know on the server issues that the operations guys have a lot of the team allocated to making the EU experience as good as possible.
This is EXACTLY what we're talking about, i reposted this on behaff of euw, and within not even 5 minutes i get a riot response, meanwhile at euw we have almost no riot response....

Also, yes ZenonTheStoic does pop up in the forums once in a while, but what we need is people to actually answer us when we need to, just like your responded to us now, at the original thread, we have over 1000 that have signed the petition, but no Riot response... And for that i thank you.
Don't take this the wrong way Zileas, but to actually understand what euw is going through, you need to be on our forums, day after day, responding threads, analyzing what the most feel and all that, and i doubt your on euw :-/

No idea if it happened to any other servers, but on we keep getting neglected compared to na, we understand the fact that Riot HQ is in the USA, and no server will ever be as "good" as NA, but in euw, if you spend there just one week just looking at the forums, you can see all the up rage on the "unfairness" between NA and EUW, our servers were down for three days (Friday-Sunday), i didn't get as "ragey" as the rest of euw, but this seems like it is the last straw for them, by the way, you or someone else may or may not post on the original thread, or probably already have, but if someone from Riot posts something in there genre of "Alright, we'll try to be better and take care of this issue", they're gonna rage like all hell, because we've been getting that same answer, for ages now, wich is another reason why we all feel so neglected.

Also, no idea if this is true or not, but there is a huge rumour on euw forums, that when something like this (server down for 3 days or something), riot gives na rp, and give us a ip boost sometimes, no idea if true or not, but i recall a closed thread's post by Soooona, where the title was "Just logged in, riot gave me 2k rp", and the text within was "No wait, that was my na account."
And what happened? Got over 400 upvotes and Riot's response was closing the thread.

Found the 2k rp post thing by Soooona:http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...d.php?t=846764

Exitwounds

02-03-2013

They have taken care of the NA servers?

1234511 ... 14