Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for 1700+ adc/top

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eraydon

Recruiter

02-03-2013

Hey guys! We're looking for a 1700+ ADC and/or TOP player who plays during eastern US time and is a very active player. We've just divided our team, The Syndicate, into two teams-- eastern time zone and western, and we need to fill those two positions with someone no less qualified than they were.

You must have a sense of humor and be interested in trolling, arams, ranked, normals-- etc... with the team-- to get to know each other, play style, thinking, weaknesses, strengths, etc... We won't be getting into ranked IMMEDIATELY-- we need to finish up solidifying our teams and playing together.

We are all very active and on almost every evening / sporadically across the weekend.

If you are interested, please message me in game. And seriously, please, do not message me if you were less than 1600 elo level-- I won't even consider it. I've been getting too many people messaging me who think they are 1700... and aren't.