Is riot dumb? I think so

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gamefreak506

10-24-2010

People complain about EVERYTHING.

OVER9HOWARD

10-24-2010

you sir, are an idiot. you play their game, you call them idiots for listening to the community and IMPROVING their game, i'm sure they could care less about what you think from now on.

Onlyashadow

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPeanutx View Post
Riot if you haven't noticed these ****ing trolls have complained about something new every other Week so why do you even bother listening to them complain about flash?

if you remove flash you will completely ruin this game and some flash item? what is this DOTA? the game is fine the way it is you just have kids with nothing better to do than cry stop being ******ed
Is xpeanutx new to this game? I think so.

Flash has been complained about since -before- the game was released. It was especially OP when it was 2.5x longer (as well as many other escape moves). This is a FOTM troll, it's a legitimate concern that flash unbalances the game and it's existence is keeping many characters in a bad spot.

For example on ruining some characters: alistar.

But onlyshadow! alistar needs flash, without it he'll be useless!

Right and wrong, alistar currently does need flash to be viable; however he should NOT be tethered to flash. Removing flash allows Riot to work on the issues that flash is bandaging every 3 minutes. I'm sure alistar will get a rework before they remove flash, but flash is just a go-to move to fix problems with characters that shouldn't be so glaring or exist at all.

Peon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by OVER9HOWARD View Post
you sir, are an idiot. you play their game, you call them idiots for listening to the community and IMPROVING their game, i'm sure they could care less about what you think from now on.
hey ****** how is removing a spell improving the game? who is it improving for? the cry babys who can't adapt to the gameplay? why should everyone have to suffer just because SOME PEOPLE want it gone when OTHERS Don't? if Not everyone agrees then nothing should be done Either way people are not going to be happy

and if you remove flash why keep the other summoner spells? we can sit here and say they are unfair too

Karuma

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPeanutx View Post
USE FLASH YOURSELF AND FLASH WHEN THEY FLASH
Yeah, I'm going to Flash into their tower. Sure.

EequaltoMC2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2010

your a ****** peanut

Peon

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onlyashadow View Post
Is xpeanutx new to this game? I think so.

Flash has been complained about since -before- the game was released. It was especially OP when it was 2.5x longer (as well as many other escape moves). This is a FOTM troll, it's a legitimate concern that flash unbalances the game and it's existence is keeping many characters in a bad spot.

For example on ruining some characters: alistar.

But onlyshadow! alistar needs flash, without it he'll be useless!

Right and wrong, alistar currently does need flash to be viable; however he should NOT be tethered to flash. Removing flash allows Riot to work on the issues that flash is bandaging every 3 minutes. I'm sure alistar will get a rework before they remove flash, but flash is just a go-to move to fix problems with characters that shouldn't be so glaring or exist at all.
I think you're ******ed too people only complain about **** their tiny little brains can't comprehend how to deal with there is so many ways to counter flash but do people even try? NOPE they rather complain until somethings gets changed

TTN Kaiiku

10-24-2010

Doesn't this thread list you as a troll kid that cries and all?

Dawgenstien

10-24-2010

haha, so much rage in OP, not a good way to send a message. But hey, who knows, maybe now that you're calling riot dumb they'll keep flash the way it is.

Peon

10-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karuma View Post
Yeah, I'm going to Flash into their tower. Sure.
FLASH IS LIKE 2 FEET doesn't go that far jesus if you can't kill someone who moves 2 feet away from you that means you're bad and don't deserve the kill